Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2001 5:29:32 PM EDT
I vaguely remember some disgruntledness over on FALfiles, but the site is offline.  Thinking of buying some mags.  Yea/nay?
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 7:29:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Ordered some AK-74 mags while back, very good price and new/like new cond- cheap. No complaints from my one deal.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 7:38:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, tried ordering a "like new cond" Yugo SKS.
Placed order via web site, called couple of days later to confirm, operator says "sure we have your order but we're out of stock...we'll have more Friday". Called back Friday, "Yeah we have 'em and yours will be shipped out tomorrow". Waited several days for UPS to show up(I have a C&R license), they never did.  Called them back, "We ran out of the like new SKS as soon as we got to your order...we should have more by Christmas"

I cancelled my order and bought an AK-74 instead from Tennessee Guns(GREAT SERVICE!!!). I hate getting jerked around.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 8:20:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered some AK mags with no problems.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 4:44:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 5:16:51 AM EDT
[#5]
They've got some quality issues.  I've ordered twice from them and the first time they got it right.   But the second time, a G3 parts kit, they were exaggerating the condition.  It took forever to process the refund.

Yous rolls da dice, ya takes yours chances. . . [thinking]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 8:08:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I cancelled my order and bought an AK-74 instead from Tennessee Guns(GREAT SERVICE!!!). I hate getting jerked around.
View Quote

Perhaps they (Tennessee Guns) are better at serving customers looking to buy a gun. I ordered some ammo from them and they blew me off not once, BUT TWICE, losing the order the first time and then lying and not even making up an excuse the second. Even after emailing them for a response to indicate that it had been shipped and their affirmation... nothing. After a month of this BS I had to go elsewhere.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:18:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:28:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Ordered some parts from them once online. Seemed to take a little longer than other places, but the parts arrived. No complaints overall.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top