Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2008 8:28:04 PM EDT
My wife's ring was damaged and we lost the main diamonds and several others in the setting.  Fortunately we have a good personal article floater it with a detail and very good estimate (the darn thing is like a leather bound book--sheesh).

Anyway, the estimate was done in 2003.  So I don't think the prices of precious gems has gone up that much have they?  Do they normally cut me a check to go buy a stone or do they get on and have it done for me?

Also, I guess I'll have to check my policy to see if it is full replacement value or just the value put on it at the time.

(PARDON THE INCOHERANT THOUGHTS AND SPELLING.....OXY'S AND AMBIENS.....RECOVERING FROM SURGERY)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top