BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/18/2008 4:16:29 AM EDT
I will protect your gun rights...

Barrack Obama.

This was in VERY Republican Wyth Co Virginia.

The paint was fresh and the guy was still on the latter painting the logo but he had allready painted the caption.

I damn near pissed myself.

I didn't know wheather to pull off to the side of the road and start crying , or do something else.

This was right on a highway... The logo would have been about 3 feet or so, everyone that drives by will see it very clearly.

The antis are useing the trojan horse method of attack and will keep doing so if they win this election!
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 4:20:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Some people are fucking stupid.  It's a fact of life.  I don't think I would have been shocked, shaken or upset.  I'd just chalk him up as another dumbass and charlie mike.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 4:25:38 AM EDT
[#2]
 You need to slip back up there an cross through the Protect and paint Fuck.    Just saying ... WD
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 4:27:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Take 5 gal of diesel fuel.....
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 4:28:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Was he just being sarcastic?
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 4:30:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Is that also a sarcastic part of the state?
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 4:30:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Was he just being sarcastic?
Most farmer types are fudds. They don't believe WE have gun rights, just them.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 4:39:35 AM EDT
[#7]
fucking northern virginia liberals....they're gonna screw us
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 4:40:47 AM EDT
[#8]
spray paint and add NOT before protect
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 4:42:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Where is it?

e-mail me.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 4:43:49 AM EDT
[#10]
I bet this guy only knows what is told to him by the MSM and radio ad's.

I would wager that he has not investigated his assertion on his own at all.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 4:51:37 AM EDT
[#11]
No....

This is not NOVA...

This is Southwest Virginia, near TN/NC.

Near Wythville.

I think this guy was more of a Toad and less of a Fudd.

Most farmers in that area are very much Republican.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 4:55:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Did you see Sen. Jim Webb with Obama in Roanoke?  They seem to think they have VA.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:02:29 AM EDT
[#13]
If someone here were to link to a thread in which posters were advocating the vandalism or destruction of property embossed with messages supporting a conservative candidate, many of the members here would be up in arms.

A disagreement with someone's political or idealogical viewpoints is not grounds for the destruction of their property.  Their First Amendment right is not weighted any differently than yours.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:03:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
No....

This is not NOVA...

This is Southwest Virginia, near TN/NC.

Near Wythville.

I think this guy was more of a Toad and less of a Fudd.

Most farmers in that area are very much Republican.

you don't say....
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:06:46 AM EDT
[#15]
I am constantly amazed by how deluded people are about Obama.  Not just the gun rights, but everything.  It's like he's got half the country hypnotized or something.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:09:27 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
If someone here were to link to a thread in which posters were advocating the vandalism or destruction of property embossed with messages supporting a conservative candidate, many of the members here would be up in arms.

A disagreement with someone's political or idealogical viewpoints is not grounds for the destruction of their property.  Their First Amendment right is not weighted any differently than yours.

BUT, BUT, THEM WORDS ARE OFFENDIN' ME!

Ah, the "but those people are communists, we have to destroy property to defend FREEEEEEDOOOOOMMMmmm!!!!" defnese, how pathetic
\/\/\/\/
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:16:51 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

A disagreement with someone's political or /fixed it/ideological/ fixed it/ viewpoints is not grounds for the destruction of their property.  Their First Amendment right is not weighted any differently than yours.

so......were just supposed to stand by and let the country fall off a cliff into communism?
and not fight back?these creepy little weirdos fight with the gloves off and were just supposed to say okay?nahhhhhhhh you are totally backwards.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:28:43 AM EDT
[#18]
I would have stopped & tell him, You're full of Shit!
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:29:42 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A disagreement with someone's political or /fixed it/ideological/ fixed it/ viewpoints is not grounds for the destruction of their property.  Their First Amendment right is not weighted any differently than yours.

so......were just supposed to stand by and let the country fall off a cliff into communism?
and not fight back?these creepy little weirdos fight with the gloves off and were just supposed to say okay?nahhhhhhhh you are totally backwards.

...Because spraypainting or burning down that man's barn is the perfect way of keeping Obama out of office and garnering a greater degree of support for McCain
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 5:30:39 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you're right....we should seize their property to prevent this slide in communism!
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:09:50 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you're right....we should seize their property to prevent this slide in communism!

It starts with the signs then ends with the state falling to Obama(Communist)see it really isn't that hard to put  the two together.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:14:35 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It starts with the signs then ends with the state falling to Obama(Communist)see it really isn't that hard to put  the two together.

Pre-election paranoia is beautiful.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:17:08 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pre-election paranoia ignorence is beautiful.

fixed it
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:18:36 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

fixed it

No surprise from a person who agrees with vandalizing signs.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:21:55 AM EDT
[#25]
down there farmers depend a lot on government entitlements. lots of democrats too.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:23:19 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Did you see Sen. Jim Webb with Obama in Roanoke?  They seem to think they have VA.  

dont you bet on it! jim webb is not that well loved.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:23:31 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

fixed it

No surprise from a person who agrees with vandalizing signs.

good for the goose is good for the gander., They do it all the time. You're a turn the other cheek kinda fella, well I'm not.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:23:46 AM EDT
[#28]
All I can say is, the dude must not value his barn much!

I would never vandalize or advocate vandalism,but painting something like this on your barn,when the subject is so emotional, for so many people,is just fuckin stupid!
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:24:05 AM EDT
[#29]
We came down 95 to get to NC for a wedding today and I was shocked by the number of Obama/Biden sings south of Richmmond. We stayed in Chester on Thursday night and I noticed more than a few when we went Wal Mart to get some food and gas.

I expected a bunch just after we got out of Maryland, south of DC and they were there. Just not that many so far south into Virginia.

Coming down 81 through PA, I saw only one Obama/Biden to maybe 10 or 15 McCain's. Congrayulations pennsylvania
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:25:53 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
We came down 95 to get to NC for a wedding today and I was shocked by the number of Obama/Biden sings south of Richmmond. We stayed in Chester on Thursday night and I noticed more than a few when we went Wal Mart to get some food and gas.

I expected a bunch just after we got out of Maryland, south of DC and they were there. Just not that many so far south into Virginia.

Coming down 81 through PA, I saw only one Obama/Biden to maybe 10 or 15 McCain's. Congrayulations pennsylvania

that area of virginia is heavily AA,also they are plantin obama signs on state right aways!
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:27:46 AM EDT
[#31]
firemission
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:28:31 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Yea, we have an influx lately of Yankee implants around here I wish they would go home.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:30:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Lots of landed gentry, weekend farmer/weeday lawyer types nowadays, who bring their city ways and mind set with them.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:33:24 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Lots of landed gentry, weekend farmer/weeday lawyer types nowadays, who bring their city ways and mind set with them.

A bunch of them tried to get an ordinance passed in Sperryville, VA to stop all shooting on Sundays.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:34:00 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea, we have an influx lately of Yankee implants around here I wish they would go home.
influx!!?? it a damn invasion!! you know how many people from new york and new jersey have moved into the Shenandoah valley??!! hear them yankee ascents everywhere!
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:36:08 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A bunch of them tried to get an ordinance passed in Sperryville, VA to stop all shooting on Sundays.  

they tried the same thing in Lexington,except they wanted to ban ALL shooting! including transporting rifles in your vehicles!
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:37:42 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
firemission

Now I don"t care who you are ,thats fuckin funny!
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:37:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Gun owners for Obama are equivalent to Jews for Hitler.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:39:49 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We aint all bad!
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:47:49 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We aint all bad!

Heck I know that, It seems all we get are liberals.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:53:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Let's not leave out the possibility that someone from the Obama campaign offered him $500 (or whatever) to paint up his barn.

Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:58:18 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Let's not leave out the possibility that someone from the Obama campaign offered him $500 (or whatever) to paint up his barn.

this makes sense.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 7:00:03 AM EDT
[#43]
height=8
Quoted:
Some people are fucking stupid.  It's a fact of life.

That's completely correct. Just look at how much people are thinking about voting for McCain.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 7:03:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Packaging is what his entire campaign is about.

Take something like the Mail Pouch tobacco campaigns, and substitute Ubama for the product, and you have well-executed disinformation. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they hired a painter to do it, and even include some artifacts (backwards 'R' anyone?) to make it appear homespun.

Farmers are generally busy people, and have better things to do than paint up their buildings for a political campaign.

OP, grab a pix of the barn - bet the message is written at the 5th grade level (which is now done for all public information spots)
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 7:03:19 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's completely correct. Just look at how much people are thinking about voting for McCain.

You fuckin suck,commie!
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 7:03:48 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And your alternative is?
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 7:04:14 AM EDT
[#47]
You should go have a talk with him.  Go well prepared.  Show him evidence where O has always supported gun control.  Ask him to show you just one vote where O has supported his right 2KBA.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 7:05:39 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh jeeesssss another TROLL account!
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 7:06:10 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Bet the barn is worth more than $500,stupid fucker!
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 7:14:29 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Gun owners for Obama are equivalent to Jews for Hitler.

I told a Coal Miner here in West Virginia that samed thing.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top