Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2008 6:46:14 PM EDT
Hey... where can I get the ATF Form 7 CR 5310.16 for the curio license?  For all those with the license, how did you get yours?  What can I expect after applying for one?  I can't seem to find on the web where I can print it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:11:26 PM EDT
[#1]
the curio and relics forum here on this sitewww.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=6&f=14
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:14:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Call ATF and ask for an application, they'll send you it for free. Fill it out, send in your $30 check and wait. Not much to it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 11:08:48 PM EDT
[#3]
You can download the forms off the www.atf.gov website.  Just go to forms, then open the 5300 series and you need forms # F 5310.16 and F 5330.20.  

You also need to send a copy to the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in your jurisdiction, with a cover letter saying this is just a requirement of the license and no action is nescessary on his part.  Took about six weeks to get my first one back in 2002.  Great $30.00 investment.

You can also expect to workout your credit card.

Dealer discounts from Brownells, Midway and others.

You can have eligible firearms shipped directly to you.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top