Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2008 6:26:54 PM EDT
seems they just mysteriously disappeared.........yea right! was on fox news.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:28:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw that. Gee, that's not at all suspicious. Especially when the FBI was supposed to come and confiscate them.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:29:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I saw that. Gee, that's not at all suspicious. Especially when the FBI was supposed to come and confiscate them.

Lol
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:30:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Computers potentially containing evidence of fraud were lost in a tragic boating accident unsolved theft?  I'm shocked.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:33:06 PM EDT
[#4]
smarter to just replace the hard drives with clean ones....
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:33:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Even smarter: don't commit voter fraud.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:35:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

would have thought that would be obvious. But we are talking about democrats here.... Should have known you'd get confused.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:40:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

would have thought that would be obvious. But we are talking about democrats here.... Should have known you'd get confused.

Yeah, because that statement clearly indicates confusion. They got caught, and now they are tampering with evidence. What the fuck is confusing about that.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:52:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, because that statement clearly indicates confusion. They got caught, and now they are tampering with evidence. What the fuck is confusing about that.

Yeah, they got caught with having registered people who don't exist.  How is someone who doesn't exist going to prove ID and vote at a polling place.  Hiring low income workers to get commission for registering as many voters as possible = Mickey Mouse at 123 Disney St is now registered......How is this fake voter going to vote anywhere?  Also, ACORN was aware of this happening and screened the fake forms,  however it is illegal to throw out any registration forms so they separated them, submitted them with a memo that said they were fake.  The memos were removed by someone in Arizona and found in the garbage later.
This is not voter fraud.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:57:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Yeah, they got caught with having registered people who don't exist.  How is someone who doesn't exist going to prove ID and vote at a polling place.  Hiring low income workers to get commission for registering as many voters as possible = Mickey Mouse at 123 Disney St is now registered......How is this fake voter going to vote anywhere?  Also, ACORN was aware of this happening and screened the fake forms,  however it is illegal to throw out any registration forms so they separated them, submitted them with a memo that said they were fake.  The memos were removed by someone in Arizona and found in the garbage later.
This is not voter fraud.

[Jedi mind trick] This is not the evidence of voter fraud you were looking for....[/Jedi]
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#10]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

This is not voter fraud.

Let me guess! Your next post is going to state that any investigation into ACORN is just another "Right Wing Conspiracy" designed to disenfranchise democrat voters. GTFO how
Don't worry, we all get what we deserve in the end! Only difference between you and me is, I'll be able to defend myself from what you wished would show up at our door's!

Before I forget, FOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:22:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is not voter fraud.

Let me guess! Your next post is going to state that any investigation into ACORN is just another "Right Wing Conspiracy" designed to disenfranchise democrat voters. GTFO .

I can't begin to imagine how you can roll out of bed in the morning, look in the mirror, and not laugh yourself to death for being so fucking stupid!

Don't worry, we all get what we deserve in the end! Only difference between you and me is, I'll be able to defend myself from what you wished would show up at our door's!

9/10. needs more profanity.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:28:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is not voter fraud.

Let me guess! Your next post is going to state that any investigation into ACORN is just another "Right Wing Conspiracy" designed to disenfranchise democrat voters. GTFO .

I can't begin to imagine how you can roll out of bed in the morning, look in the mirror, and not laugh yourself to death for being so fucking stupid!

And a fuck obama to round it out.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:29:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is not voter fraud.

This.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:33:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is not voter fraud.

This.

Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:48:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, they got caught with having registered people who don't exist.  How is someone who doesn't exist going to prove ID and vote at a polling place.  Hiring low income workers to get commission for registering as many voters as possible = Mickey Mouse at 123 Disney St is now registered......How is this fake voter going to vote anywhere?   Also, ACORN was aware of this happening and screened the fake forms,  however it is illegal to throw out any registration forms so they separated them, submitted them with a memo that said they were fake.  The memos were removed by someone in Arizona and found in the garbage later.
This is not voter fraud.

[Jedi mind trick] This is not the evidence of voter fraud you were looking for....[/Jedi]

No ID to vote So if you can remember SS# and name, bam you just voted, man that was hard.............................
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:55:12 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
This is not voter fraud.

All the names are kept in database, and at the end of the day, the fictional no-shows are somehow magically voting for Tarzan.   How do you think the dead are voting?  Please, don't be so naive.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:57:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Wow.  They destroyed the evidence when people turned the heat on.  

Motherfuckers.  Class Act Motherfuckers.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 8:01:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is not voter fraud.

This.

FUCK OBAMA
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 8:35:48 PM EDT
[#19]
surprise surprise
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 8:40:07 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is not voter fraud.

This.

FUCK OBAMA

FUCK OBAMA
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 8:42:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Sure they were stolen.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 8:44:12 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

This is not voter fraud.

Wake up.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 8:49:17 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is not voter fraud.

Where's the Troll icon when you need it??

M4's are Cool huh Troll???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top