Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2008 6:01:03 PM EDT
in the early 60s when the Sears Christmas catalog came in. I had to go out od town for work today and on the way back I stopped at  TSC(Tractor Supply Co) store. I sure do like all the stuff they carry. After buying a few things they gave me their 70th anniversary catolog and then I had that Sears Christmas catolog feeling again. I must to be getting old to enjoy so much into going to a fancy feed store.

On a side note does Sears still have a Christmas catolog?
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:13:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Cabela's does
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:22:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow. I remember when my Mom would get the Sears "Wishbook" in the mail in the Fall. I'd spend hours looking through it...

Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:28:07 PM EDT
[#3]
There's a local farm co-op (similar to Cenex or something) I'd go to in Fort Collins that made me feel the same way.  Ice cream cooler right by the counter and everything.  I'd get my propane filled, look at ranch supplies I'll never need, pull a Drumstick out of the freezer and pay my bill.

Driving out of there with my ice cream in my hand made me feel like I was 10 again!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top