Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2008 12:34:18 PM EDT
www.walb.com/global/story.asp?s=9191440

Jack Justice attends the adult day care provided by Primus for mentally-challenged individuals, and one or more Primus aides took them to an early voting event without permission from their families. Once in the booth, the aide cast the ballot for Barack Obama over Justice’s protestations.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 12:40:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
www.walb.com/global/story.asp?s=9191440

Jack Justice attends the adult day care provided by Primus for mentally-challenged individuals, and one or more Primus aides took them to an early voting event without permission from their families. Once in the booth, the aide cast the ballot for Barack Obama over Justice’s protestations.

Thats a load of horseshit, fucking obama deciples.

I'm reposting this in the GA HTF
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 12:42:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Holy Fuck!  
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 12:43:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Proof positive you have to be a retard to vote for Obama.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 12:43:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 12:43:46 PM EDT
[#5]
WHAT
THE
FUCK!!!???

Link Posted: 10/17/2008 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#6]
holy crap, look at this comment left on the news link

The end justifies the means. If votes need to be stolen or manufactured in order to get the right man in office so be it. The example is Bill Ayers, Barack's friend. He and his freedom fighters had to kill a few people to get the right result in Vietnam. The fact that some laws will be broken to get Barack elected should not detract from all the magnificent things he has done and will do to, uh, uhm, I mean for America! Barack can raise the dead or at least get them to vote.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 12:44:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The end justifies the means. If votes need to be stolen or manufactured in order to get the right man in office so be it. The example is Bill Ayers, Barack's friend. He and his freedom fighters had to kill a few people to get the right result in Vietnam. The fact that some laws will be broken to get Barack elected should not detract from all the magnificent things he has done and will do to, uh, uhm, I mean for America! Barack can raise the dead or at least get them to vote.

Brilliantly written sarcasm!

Link Posted: 10/17/2008 12:46:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I think your sacrasm meter is broken.

That last little bit reveals that they're funnin' with us.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 12:46:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think your sacrasm meter is broken.

That last little bit reveals that they're funnin' with us.

Oh, maybe I should read all the way through huh?
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 12:47:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

The guy in the story didn't want to vote for Obama.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 12:56:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Primus Sucks!  
Oh, wrong Primus, this one actually does suck.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 1:34:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I hate mankind a little bit more with every passing day.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 1:45:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The guy in the story didn't want to vote for Obama.

Which goes to show that even retards know better than to vote for obamalama!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top