Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2001 7:22:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 7:25:41 AM EDT
[#1]
That is some really serious sick $h1t......I thought humanity was above that....even the dredges of humanity....but this is sick.....proof that mankind is not evolving.....
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 7:44:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Now, now people.

Let's not be so judgmental of other cultures.
We need to be more diverse and tolerant of non-western civilizations.

Besides, isn't "infant rape" one of the Guiding Principles of Kwanzaa.

Let see... there's

[b]Umoja[/b] (family/community)
[b]Kujichagulia[/b] (self-determination)
[b]Ujima[/b] (collective work)
[b]Ujamaa[/b] (cooperative economics)
[b]Nia[/b] (personal responsibility to community)
[b]Umutha[/b] (rape the neighbor's baby)
[b]Kuumba[/b] (creativity for community)
[b]Imani[/b] (honoring your culture)

Link Posted: 12/11/2001 7:48:02 AM EDT
[#3]
sick
I don't hunt animals, birds nor any other innocent creatures.

I would pay to hunt these phucks.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 7:49:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Let me also add "PHUCK" tolerance.

(Yeah I know it was tongue-in-jowl.)
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 7:52:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Time for another intervention! Send in the Marines!
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 7:57:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Yum, another milepost on the road to destruction.

Gonna be a party on Judgement Day, just you wait and see.[IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/angry/fix27.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 8:00:35 AM EDT
[#7]
those two fellas need a nice case of ebola to break out on them...
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 8:02:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
those two fellas need a nice case of ebola to break out on them...
View Quote

They need a good case of "lead poisoning" to the head.

Link Posted: 12/11/2001 8:07:43 AM EDT
[#9]
hopefully, they will be exocuted. They are no people, they are lower than animals. There are no words to describe fully what "people" who do that are.
Except maybe targets.

[smoke]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 8:15:01 AM EDT
[#10]
no bag limit on those scumbags
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 8:18:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
sick

View Quote

Me either,  only the guilty ones.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 8:21:50 AM EDT
[#12]
I say we castrate them with a dull, rusty razor blade, slam all apendages into semi doors and then repeatedly smack them in the back and head with lead pipes.  Then we shoot them.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 8:27:21 AM EDT
[#13]
until the current morons took over south Africa was a safe country to live in - now it is a shithole like the majority of the African nations.. if this is racist so be it it is the truth.

Ropes
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 8:35:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I say we castrate them with a dull, rusty razor blade, slam all apendages into semi doors and then repeatedly smack them in the back and head with lead pipes.  Then we shoot them.
View Quote

I say we roll them over with a steam roller, drop them out of a moving car, push them over a cliff, cover them in honey and stick them in a fire ant hill, THEN we castrate them with a dull, rusty razor blade, slam all apendages into semi doors and then repeatedly smack them in the back and head with lead pipes AND THEN wee kill them!
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 8:38:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Sounds good, how much are plane tickets to Africa.

Also, have to have something with chickens and WD40.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 8:40:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
until the current morons took over south Africa was a safe country to live in - now it is a shithole like the majority of the African nations.. if this is racist so be it it is the truth.

Ropes
View Quote

I think the current sub-human state of affairs in South Africa, the reality of which you will NEVER hear about in the media, is due more to Marxism than it is due to race. Marxism and Communism are both eploitive and Godless.

Accordingly, Marxism and Communism have CONSUMED every society that has adopted them. The full scale attack on PW Botha and Apartheid was NOT about race - it was about Marxists wanting to grab power. They just used race as a wedge issue to stir up trouble - known as "class struggle." Now, with the ANC in place, the marxists HAVE power.

Expect South Africa to become a complete and total hell-hole. As have all other Communist /  marxist countries.

OK, its 12:32 - I give RikWriter 1 hour, and he'll be in here disagreeing with me. [rolleyes]

Link Posted: 12/11/2001 9:35:20 AM EDT
[#17]
The full scale attack on PW Botha and Apartheid was NOT about race - it was about Marxists wanting to grab power.
View Quote

And let's not forget that Ms. Winnie Madikizela-Rodham-Clinton-Mandela has been one of the grabbiest of the grabbers.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 9:41:48 AM EDT
[#18]
At least they call it a crime over there.  Here we stive to "understand" these sickos and the ACLU defends them in court.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:38:20 AM EDT
[#19]
The article fails to explain why people are raping infants though.

Here's why:

They believe that you can get rid of AIDS by having sex with a virgin.  The only way to ensure you are actually having a virgin in Africa is to basically grab an infant.  

It is ignorance, pure and simple.  Not evil.  They are seeking self-preservation.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:47:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 11:11:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Here's why:

They believe that you can get rid of AIDS by having sex with a virgin.  The only way to ensure you are actually having a virgin in Africa is to basically grab an infant.  

It is ignorance, pure and simple.  Not evil.  They are seeking self-preservation.
View Quote

I might be inclined to think you are kidding. But since I have read most of your other worthless posts and have to wonder, "What is going on in your head?"
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 11:22:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

It said in the article that the infant is "expected to live."  Self preservation of self at the cost of other defenseless humans goes beyond ignorance.  Further, this isn't even self-preservation.  It's some dog in heat, and a stupid one at that.  Ignorant people literally following the words of their trusted and equally ignorant leaders.  It's the blind leading the blind. These people are damned!
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 11:48:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 11:49:59 AM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

Read it again:

"In responding to the problem, some health workers fault the government, saying it has sent "mixed messages" about the cause of HIV/AIDS and has not done enough to dispel the myth that having sex with a virgin will cure or prevent the disease."
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 11:58:12 AM EDT
[#25]
That's sick. I remember seeing a blurb about that at drudgereport a few weeks ago, I thought it was only an isolated incident.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 2:33:24 PM EDT
[#26]
They should be perferated![xx(][heavy]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 3:08:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ropes
View Quote

I think the current sub-human state of affairs in South Africa, the reality of which you will NEVER hear about in the media, is due more to Marxism than it is due to race. Marxism and Communism are both eploitive and Godless.

Accordingly, Marxism and Communism have CONSUMED every society that has adopted them. The full scale attack on PW Botha and Apartheid was NOT about race - it was about Marxists wanting to grab power. They just used race as a wedge issue to stir up trouble - known as "class struggle." Now, with the ANC in place, the marxists HAVE power.

Expect South Africa to become a complete and total hell-hole. As have all other Communist /  marxist countries.

OK, its 12:32 - I give RikWriter 1 hour, and he'll be in here disagreeing with me. [rolleyes]

View Quote

i think RikWriter provides a sincre service. he produces some doubt on a subject; that if correct should be able to stand-up under a spotlight. same thing for Raf

Link Posted: 12/11/2001 3:09:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Here's why:

View Quote

...by having sex with five month old infants?
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 3:21:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's why:

View Quote

View Quote

Read it again. [b]They believe that you can get rid of AIDS by having sex with a virgin.[/b] Infants are definitely virgins. [b]They believe that you can get rid of AIDS by having sex with a virgin.[/b] Nobody's using that to justify what's happening, but to try and explain WHY it's happening - people do it becaue they have HIV and believe that having sex with a virgin will get rid of it.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 3:23:19 PM EDT
[#30]
we need to increase the lead in these sheet head perverts, by about 230grains. Nothing 45ACP won't cure
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 3:27:37 PM EDT
[#31]
It sad but true. I've actually known about this aspect of South Africa for a long time. The first time I've heard of this was in a magazine article a few years back. Then I was hanging out in some chatroom cause I was bored one day a while back and I was talking to this girl from South Africa (I usually talk to people not from the US, mostly to get a sense of what people think of us. BTW, Jerry Springer is very popular in some parts of the world, and it creates quite a stereotype for us) and she told me that most of the girls in her class have been raped at one point. Which is pretty unbelievable in itself, but then I asked why don't they call the cops. She told me that a lot of times the cops are also the rapists. She also told me about the whole sex with virgin/HIV cure deal. It was depressing so I changed the subject. These things don't really shock me any more though, because I've been throughly disillusioned about this world. Whenever someone bring up some "horric" or "barbaric" event, I just think to myself, that's nothing, I've seen worse.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 3:29:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#33]
I swore off going back to Africa with anything other than a camera. I now have a reason to break out the 600 Nitro Ex, the 458, and the 375. Any idea what the license fees would be to go on safari for those pukes?
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 3:35:58 PM EDT
[#34]
The reason for the child rape is that the native peoples believe that sex with a virgin cures a man of AIDS.
The reason so many native peoples have it is:
1. They will not acknowledge that anyone has it. A man will keep screwing different women until he actually dies.
Then his brother will marry his wives, and the brother gets it from them....
2. They abhor condoms and any woman who is 'wet' is a whore in societies eyes, so sex is always dry and bare. They sell a sex prep for women in the upper lower and middle classes to stay dry. That means the risk of AIDS transmission is entire multiples higher over there per encounter.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 4:23:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
sick

View Quote

Could you expand on this. I mean you are willing to starve and freeze to death in order to protect "innocent creatures" but long to hunt down and kill human beings because they have been told that a certain act will cure their deadly disease. WOW
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 5:58:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's why:

View Quote

View Quote

Read it again. [b]They believe that you can get rid of AIDS by having sex with a virgin.[/b] Infants are definitely virgins. [b]They believe that you can get rid of AIDS by having sex with a virgin.[/b] Nobody's using that to justify what's happening, but to try and explain WHY it's happening - people do it becaue they have HIV and believe that having sex with a virgin will get rid of it.
View Quote

i most certainly did read it NH2112!! trickshot posted
They are seeking self-preservation.
View Quote

five month old infants CAN NOT concieve a child to further thier survival nor can they remove viruses. could they remove any other virus? what tribal leader came up with such an absurd idea. unless it was born from lust; glazed over with an excuse.

there is absolutely no excuse to have sex with five month old babies. to think that propaganda supercedes common sense and allows a human to think that such is so is perposterous. what logic could there be in having sex with an infant to rid one self of a disease? what perpetuates this idea in their society?

that same kind of logic could produce such a being as would eat their own offspring just to have something to eat. for self-preservation. sex is not necessary for an individual to survive. only for their tribe/race/species and so on for reproduction. surly a baby could not.

non-cannabilistic lib
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:53:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 7:03:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Today the charges against the Glendale police officer were aired on Fox 10 news at noon. Actually it was coverage of his arraignment where the prosecutor described what was found on his computer. "This isn't a 14 year old girl baring her breasts your Honor, this is an adult having sexual intercourse with a 9 month old baby!" He remains lodged.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top