Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2008 11:26:01 PM EDT
Did David Letterman seriously just compare William Ayers to Gordon Liddy?  Seriously!?
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 11:47:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Did David Letterman seriously just compare William Ayers to Gordon Liddy?  Seriously!?

So what does Letterman have to do with Hollywood?  and in any case, does Letterman EVER do anything seriously?
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 11:57:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Isn't Letterman out of New York?

They are both unrepentent felons - with legions of apologetic fans.  There is room for a valid comparison.

Of course, only Ayers tried to kill people.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 11:59:28 PM EDT
[#3]
My fault for allowing my expectations to rise when it comes to the "entertainment industry" (AKA "Hollywood" - it's all the same shit, including what passes for "news" networks).

He just such a smug ass.  McCain could barely get a word in edgewise, it sounded like the were bumping down his volume, and Letterman was even cutting off his audience when McCain drew applause.

They've just become so bold about expressing their biases.  They don't try to hide it anymore.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 12:36:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 12:47:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Isn't Letterman out of New York?

They are both unrepentent felons - with legions of apologetic fans.  There is room for a valid comparison.

Of course, only Ayers tried to kill people.

I think NY basically runs Hollywood and the Kalifornia crew.  Hes on NBC right?  They are basically a left wing smear station. (Been awhile, I dont really watch tv anymore?.

Ayers is by far the worse of the 2, but there is a comparison.

God bless and stay safe in the Box.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 12:50:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 12:51:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Letterman is a washed up douche-extrordinaire.  Sand in the vagina is a bitch.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 2:13:15 AM EDT
[#8]
TV  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top