Link Posted: 10/15/2008 8:59:21 AM EDT
[#1]
God left africa a long time ago....
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 8:59:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Huh?
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 8:59:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Lack of good hygiene, among other factors.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:00:14 AM EDT
[#4]
you really want to know?
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:00:41 AM EDT
[#5]
In before "nuke it from orbit, its the only way to be sure"
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:01:00 AM EDT
[#6]
If you have ever been to Africa you would understand.  Or you could imagine a continent much like Jaurez and Tiajauna combined....but much more backwards.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:01:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

more like the Africans evicted God.

Barry will fix Africa
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:01:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Bush's Fault
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:01:37 AM EDT
[#9]
cause they keep fucking animals and then eating them....witchcraft and superstition is also not a good substitute for science based health care...
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:01:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Population control was designed into that continent.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:02:05 AM EDT
[#11]
racism
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:02:06 AM EDT
[#12]
According to Obama it would be the white mans fault.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:02:35 AM EDT
[#13]
It's the man trying to keep the people down.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:02:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Shitting in the drinking water.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:02:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Viruses are clearly racist.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:04:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Without ARFCOM and guns, there isn't anything to do there except phuck and that spreads a ton of shit.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:04:42 AM EDT
[#17]
monkey fucking
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:05:33 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Shitting in the drinking water.

Along with roting bodies
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:05:34 AM EDT
[#19]
virus (vrs)
Plural viruses
1. Any of various extremely small, often disease-causing agents consisting of a particle (the virion), containing a segment of RNA or DNA within a protein coat known as a capsid. Viruses are not technically considered living organisms because they are devoid of biological processes (such as metabolism and respiration) and cannot reproduce on their own but require a living cell (of a plant, animal, or bacterium) to make more viruses. Viruses reproduce first either by injecting their genetic material into the host cell or by fully entering the cell and shedding their protein coat. The genetic material may then be incorporated into the cell's own genome or remain in the cytoplasm. Eventually the viral genes instruct the cell to produce new viruses, which often cause the cell to die upon their exit. Rather than being primordial forms of life, viruses probably evolved from rogue pieces of cellular nucleic acids. The common cold, influenza, chickenpox, smallpox, measles, mumps, yellow fever, hemorrhagic fevers, and some cancers are among the diseases caused by viruses.
2. Computer Science A computer program that duplicates itself in a manner that is harmful to normal computer use. Most viruses work by attaching themselves to another program. The amount of damage varies; viruses may erase all data or do nothing but reproduce themselves.

http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/plural-of-virus.html
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:05:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:07:33 AM EDT
[#21]
barry virus?
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:07:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Read The Hot Zone by Richard Preston

www.bookrags.com/The_Hot_Zone

Basically there are a few caves in central Africa which have the ideal climate for growing microbes, the vectors to spread them, and a human population to spread them before succumbing to them.

Fascinating book -- I've read it twice.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:07:36 AM EDT
[#23]
They have Guns and Ipods though,.,,,
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w206/ganzax8/ipod.jpg
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:08:58 AM EDT
[#24]
height=8
Quoted:
virus (vrs)
Plural viruses
1. Any of various extremely small, often disease-causing agents consisting of a particle (the virion), containing a segment of RNA or DNA within a protein coat known as a capsid. Viruses are not technically considered living organisms because they are devoid of biological processes (such as metabolism and respiration) and cannot reproduce on their own but require a living cell (of a plant, animal, or bacterium) to make more viruses. Viruses reproduce first either by injecting their genetic material into the host cell or by fully entering the cell and shedding their protein coat. The genetic material may then be incorporated into the cell's own genome or remain in the cytoplasm. Eventually the viral genes instruct the cell to produce new viruses, which often cause the cell to die upon their exit. Rather than being primordial forms of life, viruses probably evolved from rogue pieces of cellular nucleic acids. The common cold, influenza, chickenpox, smallpox, measles, mumps, yellow fever, hemorrhagic fevers, and some cancers are among the diseases caused by viruses.
2. Computer Science A computer program that duplicates itself in a manner that is harmful to normal computer use. Most viruses work by attaching themselves to another program. The amount of damage varies; viruses may erase all data or do nothing but reproduce themselves.

That is seriously so gay that you have nothing better to do than correct grammar....
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:09:04 AM EDT
[#25]
IBTRCO (In Before The Racists Come Out)
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:09:44 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

of course it's not just africa, north/south america and europe have their own nasty viri as well, we have just learned to erradicate them for the most part.

Fear China and SE Asia much more than those places.

Places were people live in close contact with pigs and avians, etc...

Check out this
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:11:16 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
i177.photobucket.com/albums/w206/ganzax8/ipod.jpg

Barry O' will get this guy some free dental care courtesy of the US taxpayer.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:12:03 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

of course it's not just africa, north/south america and europe have their own nasty viri as well, we have just learned to erradicate them for the most part.

Most educated answer yet.....
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:12:05 AM EDT
[#29]
What I am saying though,  you never see something like EBOLA pop up out of nowhere in the USA .... why don't we just every once in a while see something random like this say from a farmer in rural Kansas?
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:13:26 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh... that's a female.

And under the ObamaReich, this will become the new fashion.

Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:14:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Widespread lack of health care infrastructure?
Abject poverty?
Lack of basic drugs and preventive health care practices?
Poor sanitation and lack of treated clean water?
Little or no disease monitoring?
Average person has almost no access to health care professionals?

Shall I go on?
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:15:04 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
What I am saying though,  you never see something like EBOLA pop up out of nowhere in the USA .... why don't we just every once in a while see something random like this say from a farmer in rural Kansas?
Chronic Wasting Disease is endemic in North America.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:15:26 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh... that's a female.

And under the ObamaReich, this will become the new fashion.

I thought only the guys did that to attract females.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:15:33 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Hantavirus.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:15:44 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Why ?

If you have ever been to Africa you'd immediatley understand why.

Potable water is rare and the sewer system consts of a trench outside where one dumps their shit and piss.  Poverty, lack of education and corruption keep the bulk of the population from adequate medical care.  The heat and dense living conditions with each other, wild primates and other animals doesn't help either.  Combine all of this together and you have conditions that are ripe for disease and pestulance.

Traveling around the continent I found most people had jaundiced eys and hues to their skin from one form of Hep or another.  I watched kids playing in a trench that a woman was shitting into.  I saw many, many market stands with rotting food and meats for sale that people were buying.  The entire place stinks of raw sewage.  There are some areas that are clean and healthy but they are the exception.

I didnt like it one bit and I hope to never go back..
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:15:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Because it's a shit hole.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:16:04 AM EDT
[#37]
East German intelligence mid 70's-modern day?Putin.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:17:23 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Viruses are clearly racist.

thank God for the Sickle cell
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:17:39 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Hantavirus.

They came out of the Mongolian steppes during the Middle Ages, spread to Europe and more than decimated the population.

Within the last few decades, hantavirus has been found in the SW US.

www.cdc.gov/ncidod/diseases/hanta/hps/

One of the main reasons most truly virulent plagues usually spread in tropical countries as compared to temperate climates is the simple fact that freezing temperatures will kill or make dormant the microbes themselves.

Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:21:05 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
virus (vrs)
Plural viruses

That is seriously so gay that you have nothing better to do than correct grammar....

Listen troll, you're the one who is posting an idiotic troll thread for an obvious troll reason, troll. I just tried to help you in the future not misspell a common word. I failed helping you not fail anymore.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:22:30 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
virus (vrs)
Plural viruses

Get a life.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:22:58 AM EDT
[#42]
shithole, wall it in, and leave it to fix itself
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:24:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Because.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:24:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Tribalism and the accompanying morality and health practices, or lack thereof.

Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:24:21 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
virus (vrs)
Plural viruses

Get a life.

Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:25:27 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

more like the Africans evicted God.

Barry will fix Africa

Barry Soetoro will bring africa here.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:26:31 AM EDT
[#47]
White Man's Greed...(it runs a world in need)
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:27:42 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
virus (vrs)
Plural viruses

Listen troll, you're the one who is posting an idiotic troll thread for an obvious troll reason, troll. I just tried to help you in the future not misspell a common word. I failed helping you not fail anymore.

Look, I hardly troll ! I came to ask a question to people who I valued their input. Not to get ridiculed and spell checked by some loser who has nothing better to do with his time. If you want to talk about epic failure, go look at your self in the mirror pal. I hope you suddenly feel empowered and omniscient for being a spell checker !!!  
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:29:20 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Chronic Wasting Disease is endemic in North America.

we've got liberalism too
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:29:25 AM EDT
[#50]
As others have said I'd be way more worried about China and SE Asia in general for crazy deadly diseases and viruses.  

Nasty places some of them.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top