Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2001 6:08:24 PM EDT
I don't think NASA has ever confirmed this, but I don't know about the Russians. Has it ever taken place? I mean in orbit not in a diving plane. With the international space station it could be more conducive than it would be in a capsule. Will they ever tell us if it did happen? I would suspect that proper traction might be a problem. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:10:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:11:05 PM EDT
[#2]
it would have to be a fast in a diving plane, say 20sec in the vomit comet...
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:12:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
it would have to be a fast in a diving plane, say 20sec in the vomit comet...
View Quote

Damn!  20 seconds!  I could do it twice, if I had a break in between sessions. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:15:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I never heard of it happening. I also wonder if they would tell us. They have not told us of the exsistance of aliens.[(:|)]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:18:41 PM EDT
[#5]
For those who have not tried it.... I highly recommend it!
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:26:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Hot Tub Sex is close to zero gravity..if you got your "boys" floating in the bubblies.

[beer][sex]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:34:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Who's going to be the lucky NASA official to tell the young female astronaut's parents exactly [i]HOW[/i] the top of their daughter's head got blown off?
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:42:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, the closest thing to zero-g sex experinced was the Private's Uranus Experiment series.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:45:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well, the closest thing to zero-g sex experinced was the Private's Uranus Experiment series.
View Quote

Watchyoutalkinbout Willis?!
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:45:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes, it happened several years ago on a NASA Shuttle mission.  Two married astronauts did the wild thing in space.  It was "officially" sponsored by the agency, and I suppose for some kind of "experimental" reason.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:48:20 PM EDT
[#11]
http://www.squiffy.demon.co.uk/email/shuttleshag.html
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:54:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.squiffy.demon.co.uk/email/shuttleshag.html[/url]
View Quote

linked.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 8:47:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Ahh yes all part of my sexual fantasy..

Sex with two women, one Auburn with medium breasts, the other Blonde with HUGE ones.

Sphereical padded room, zero gravity..

Just imagine....!!

Link Posted: 12/11/2001 9:00:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hot Tub Sex is close to zero gravity..if you got your "boys" floating in the bubblies.

[beer][sex]
View Quote

DANGER DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

Performing sexual acts while under water can lead to injury!!

Depending on the girth of the male and or the diameter of the female a water tight seal can be achieved.  The "pumping" action of the act can force water into the ovaries etc causing damage.....( sort of like a toilet plunger as unfortunate as the analogy may be).

Fortunately with my personal equipment there is no risk of that!  

Link Posted: 12/11/2001 9:11:48 AM EDT
[#15]
The "NASA experiment" is an urban legend.  

It does lend an interesting twist to the term "docking procedure" though....
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 11:29:29 AM EDT
[#16]
"Depending on the girth of the male "

wow, i guess i better be careful!

OffRoad
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 12:02:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Rumor has it the Russians did the deed a few years ago on Mir. Results: Not much fun at all.
They said they had to work too hard to avoid hitting things during the process. Also without gravity leverage was a problem. This gives new meaning to "equal and opposite reaction" now don't it?

Like sex underwater, this sex in zero-G apparently sounds better than it is. Another fantasy crushed.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 12:10:16 PM EDT
[#18]
What? You've never been?
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 1:21:01 PM EDT
[#19]
If it hasn't happend it will soon enoght.

6-7 healty adult men and women in orbit for six months at a time on the ISS.

Or between 4 and 6 men and women all alone in the dark for 2 and a half years on a manned mission to Mars.

Hell I wouldn't be suprised if one of the ruskies nailed Shanon Lucide while she was up there.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 1:29:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[url]http://www.squiffy.demon.co.uk/email/shuttleshag.html[/url]
View Quote

linked.
View Quote

ROFL!!!
Did you catch the end of it?
The effectiveness of the system was validated through twelve experiments. During the course of these experiments it was determined that the use of the redundant manipulator allowed for single subject use of the system as a unisexual device. We believe that this could be of great importance for long duration flights were the subject can not find a suitable partner or the availability of a opposite configured SO is limited.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top