Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2001 9:50:47 AM EDT
Anyone have his email address?  I lost it and need to get in touch with him.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 9:52:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey!!!  A reincarnation of my Wiccan brother.

What was you old user name(s)?????

[}:D]

Link Posted: 12/10/2001 10:16:54 AM EDT
[#2]
wgunn -

McOooozie can be tracked donw here.

[url]http://pub49.ezboard.com/ffloridashootersnetworkfrm1[/url]

Seems he and McSteyrAug have "shacked up" at this forum.

Link Posted: 12/10/2001 10:20:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

I made a post a few days ago letting the world know that I was switching from "wgunn" to "William_Gunn" - which "wgunn" stood for anyway.  On the other web boards I go by William Gunn... so I figured it was time to get used to the "_" and get rid if the "wgunn" moniker.

Oh, and I'm not a wiccan.  Sorry to disappoint you old buddy.  I haven't claimed adherence to any religion in these forums... However, I did say once that if I were to take on a religion I would become Jewish though.  

You're not claiming Jews are wiccans are you???  [:)]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 10:24:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I_Luv_Carrots
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 10:34:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

OHHHH, thanks a freakin' lot, man.

You just put a WHOLE NEW conspiracy theory into my head.

[BD]

The Jews are into sacrificing things......

Hmmmmm.......

[:D]

Link Posted: 12/10/2001 10:53:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I made a post a few days ago letting the world know that I was switching from "wgunn" to "William_Gunn" - which "wgunn" stood for anyway.  On the other web boards I go by William Gunn... so I figured it was time to get used to the "_" and get rid if the "wgunn" moniker.

Oh, and I'm not a wiccan.  Sorry to disappoint you old buddy.  I haven't claimed adherence to any religion in these forums... However, I did say once that if I were to take on a religion I would become Jewish though.  

View Quote

There is a really old cemetary by a pond that I used to go fishing at when I was younger. One of the older tombstones from the early 1800's is one for a Willie Fred Gunn.

Coincidence? I think not!
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 1:39:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 1:43:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
IT IS :

[email protected]

NO JOKE !

I HAVE HAD MY ATTORNEY TRACK HIM DOWN AND TRY TO ACCESS HIS ISP RECORDS.  HE IS FROM ST. AUGUSTINE, FLAUSA
View Quote

Hangfire is that you!?!?!  It has to be, you're the only person from Florida, that types all in caps, that threatened legal action against McUzi.
View Quote

Me thinks he is the Hangfire as well.  His writing style is even more obvious than the illustrious Landon.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 1:46:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Could also be the Mc[i]whatever[/i] himself! Seems to love thinking of himself as the Dr. Evil of the web... plots, counterplots, and the joys of ironic twists and turns.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 1:59:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 2:03:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Man, I can't wait to see all of the [b]BOLD[/B] threads start back up!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top