Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2001 6:30:26 AM EDT
I don't want to post adnauseum threats by this a**hole but, his "target" list is quite disturbing.

From the Daily Mirror:

OSAMA bin Laden plans a TV suicide that will trigger attacks on landmarks in London, Paris and the US.
His estranged wife Sabiha said last night he would order his elder sons to shoot him rather than be captured.

Sabiha, 45, added: "That will be the signal for a new wave of terror. The targets this time would be the Capitol building in Washington, Big Ben in London and the Eiffel Tower in Paris."

Her claims were broadcast on Russian television as al-Qaeda boss bin Laden reportedly led 1,000 loyalists into forests in Afghanistan after being flushed out of his Tora Bora caves.

New evidence has also emerged of his role in the September 11 atrocities in America.

In a 40-minute video tape obtained by the Pentagon, he described the damage around the twin towers as "greater than expected" and praised Allah for the success of the attacks.

Bin Laden, 44, whose Saudi family run a multi-billion dollar construction business, is said to have 15 children by three or four wives.

Estranged wife Sabiha, who abandoned him after he took another wife aged 17, revealed the "suicide" plan on Russian TV channel, TV6.

Sabiha said he wanted his death and ultimate martyrdom filmed by the al-Jazeera TV network, based in Gulf state Qatar.

It has broadcast several of bin Laden's rants against the West since September 11.

Yesterday bin Laden's mother Alia spoke for the first time about him, saying she was not angry with him - just disappointed by his ideas and actions.

"Like all mothers, I am satisfied and pleased with my son and pray to God to guide him and save him," she told a Saudi newspaper. The family disowned him in 1994.

The fresh tape evidence of bin Laden's involvement in the twin towers horror is said to have been found in a private home in Jalalabad.

Me: He does'nt need his sons to do the deed...
This sumbitch needs to be sooooo dead.

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:31:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't generally support suicide however in his case I will make an exception.  It seems that it would go against his religious beliefs and it would not make him much of a martyr.  If he want to discredit his movement who am I to oppose him.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:48:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I think he believes he has a technicality in his favor.
If his sons, or body-guards "do him" he's technically not committing suicide.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:51:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't believe this for a minute, and would consider this to be yet another "smoke & mirrors" tactic!

As has been pointed out a million times already, the Koran is very specific about suicide and denounces it as a one way ticket to hell.  The only exceptions are the jihads, where a suicide bomber is also considered great heros when taking out the lives of several others as well.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:54:36 AM EDT
[#4]
On this subject what's important is what this flake believes.

Please remember that "suicide by cop" is practiced in this country and the dead may be buried in a Catholic cemetery.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 8:00:16 AM EDT
[#5]
This is media Bullcrap. But if the man needs a .223 cap to get the job done...give me his address.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 2:43:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't care if his camel bites his dikkk off and Osama bleeds to death....I just want to hear someone say and PROVE his sorry arse is dead! I want his whole family dead! I want his sons and daughters dead! I want his cousins dead! I want anyone who has met and offered arms and support dead! If we don't kill him AND his associates..someone will pull this schitt again...then OUR sons and daughters will have to go in harm's way and hunt down this ridiculous "religious" pos of a human.

General Patton said if we did'nt go ahead and march into Russia and fight them... we'd still have to fight them one day AND anyone they are alligned with. The same principle is here with Al Queda...and with Saddam.

I'm just glad as hell Algore did'nt win...we'd be butt-phuqed for sure,right now.

Rant on...rant off,
[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 3:16:01 PM EDT
[#7]
as al-Qaeda boss bin Laden reportedly led 1,000 loyalists into forests in Afghanistan
                          after being flushed out of his Tora Bora caves.
View Quote

Does this make sence to anyone, did ABL and gang leave the caves already?!?!  That would seem to be the best place to make a last stand.  Why the forests?
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 3:43:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Because yesterday they tested a VT fuzed BLU82 fitted with steerable chutes or a parafoil, in a cave in a box canyon in the White Mountains- and according to the Pentagon breefing this afternoon the results were "impressive".

These caves in Afganistan arent like the tunnels of Vietnam. For one thing they have very WIDE openings- even though you often have to stoop or crawl to get in vertically. Seems they make great funnels for the overpressure wave of the BLU 82 IF you can get the bomb planted right. Which they may have found.

What is more, as soon as the dust clears from this the caves are safe to ground troops to enter and anyone who hasnt had their lungs crushed are stunned and deaf... even the mines/booby traps are (mostly) detonated.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top