Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2001 3:37:47 PM EDT
I've been searching like a crazy mofo for genuine Suzuki parts for my bike for the past few days,and I've only come apon ones which are located in UK or AUS. and it's somewhat strange.
Anyhow,I'm looking for a replacement rear-brake lever,as my original snapped off,while saving the middle/rear of the bike from getting scratched up as it slid from beneath me.If you guys know of an excellent online dealer with this part,please reply,as my dealership wants $70+ USD for this piece of equipment.
Bike is 2002 SV650/S
Thanks,and I'll see ya at the next bike week!
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 3:51:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Check with the gang over at[url]www.esportbike.com[/url].  It is a pretty popular bike site that has many knowledgeable people.  It is well rounded, much like this site only for bikes...

Good luck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top