Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2001 1:35:12 PM EDT
Some worthless POS broke into my locked truck while I was away for less than 10 mins.  If you happen to find anyone selling these, please let me know where I can pick up the bound and gagged body.  [:)] There was a bunch of other stuff that was stolen that is of no use to anyone else, but can't be replaced or will be very difficult to replace.

2 Intratec Tec-22's, SN's 088730 and 088748.

Also, for insurance, what are these things worth?  They're old ones with threaded barrels and 30 round factory mags, in excellent condition.  Less than 500 rounds through each since they feed horribly.
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 2:03:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Man I am sorry to hear that..
Isn't there  a website that you can check a guns serial number?
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 2:08:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 2:43:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Are these things what they call a "Scorpian"?  My Dad has one that I'm sure he doesn't EVER use.  It might have 200 rounds thru it.  Anyway, if you just absolutely have to get another, let me know and I might be able to help you out.  I think he has 2 30 round mags as well.  But I KNOW it has the threaded barrel.
View Quote

Yup, that's the one.  I don't really care about the guns that much, aside from the fact that some tard stole my stuff.  I just got them as toys to give to kids we take shooting who want something that looks nasty but is unreliable and inaccurate.  I think they all have in the low hundreds of rounds, which translates to 50-100 cleared jams. [:)]
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 2:53:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Intratec
TEC-22 "Scorpion"

NIB= $250.00
EXC= $150.00
V.G. $125.00

Source is "2001 Standard Catalog of Firearms" - The Collector's Price and Reference Guide.
11th Edition
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top