Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2001 8:55:24 PM EDT
Put the scopes on this one, its huge! I think I saw Imbroglio selling Airsoft guns. Liked the M2 display! Aerosmith was there with bodyguards buying guns. If you are going tomorrow post here.
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 9:07:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm going tomorrow. Any chance of Liv Tyler being there? I'll leave it at that since it was reported that "Daddy" was buying class III toys![heavy]
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 11:20:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm going tomorrow. Any chance of Liv Tyler being there? I'll leave it at that since it was reported that "Daddy" was buying class III toys![heavy]
View Quote

The report it true... I saw it with my own two eyes. Watched him autograph the sales lady's shirt.

Man, that guy is really worn out. I really had to do a double take when I first saw him. Plus he is really short and skinny. I knew he was thin, but he puts me to shame (I am a string bean).

Actually the really cool thing was that no one really bothered him. No mad rush to shake his hand or ask for autographs. People just walked by, smiled and went on their way. Which I thought was very considerate. Celebrities are just people too.

Now try doing that at a supermarket... NOT!! Every freaky wacko, slug, lowlife would trample everyone else just to get a look.

It just goes to show that gun owners are the best people around [:D]
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 11:47:39 AM EDT
[#3]
You guys thought that the jerky vendors and beanie baby sellers were bad, I saw some bald headed funny lookin' kid selling plastic GI Joe dolls.  Strangest thing I ever saw at a gun show.  Kid looked smug too.  I expected at any second he was gonna break out with some of those funny lookin' dice and start playing Dungeons And Dragons or tell me about some $10k rooky card he's got in a box at home...
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 12:17:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Geez I was there but didn't see Aerosmith.  What the hell were they doing there?  I thought they lived in Boston or something.  I bet if I went from AZ to Boston and tried to buy a gun I would be outta luck no matter how many bodyguards or hot daughters I brought.
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 12:23:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought a Thermold 30/45 for $10. The least expensive Ar15 I saw was a Olympic 20" for 995. Overall a good show.
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 1:31:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Chairborne, if you were from Boston and had a TON of money, where would you buy your winter home?  :-)
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 6:04:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Maybe, Shorty, I dunno.  We always hear about the rock "celebs" that supposedly live in PHX, like Dave Mustaine (a big antigun commie) and Alice Cooper.  I would think if a couple of Aerosmiths lived in PHX, even part-time, this would be well-publicized.

Anyway, if these guys need someplace in AZ to store their full auto toys while they are back in Boston or are touring Europe or something, I generously offer the interior of my safe . . .
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 6:29:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

The report it true... I saw it with my own two eyes. Watched him autograph the sales lady's shirt.

Man, that guy is really worn out. I really had to do a double take when I first saw him. Plus he is really short and skinny. I knew he was thin, but he puts me to shame (I am a string bean).

View Quote

Didn't he have a couple of drug charges in the late 70's and have admitted PUBLICLY admitted to using heroin. How can he get a Class3
Unless Aerosmith is a corporation.
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 7:08:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, in fact Tyler has a misdemeanor drug-related conviction from right here in my own obscure county.

They are a corporation.  You can tell by listening to the records they have put out the last dozen years or so.
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 8:18:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Didn't he have a couple of drug charges in the late 70's and have admitted PUBLICLY admitted to using heroin. How can he get a Class3
Unless Aerosmith is a corporation.
View Quote

[b]A-HA!! Gotcha!! [/b] More reason to close the "gunshow loophole".

You fell right into their trap![whacko]
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 9:09:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 9:29:25 PM EDT
[#12]
... LOL [b]SinistralRifleman[/b]. I spoke with for a while but didn't introduce myself. I didn't know who you were at the time. I do now!
... Let's put it this way, you knew your polymers[;)]

... BTW I saw a picture of [b]Rabid_Coyote[/b] on the Internet, here he is!!!!

[img]http://www.eboogyman.com/freaks/images/sg_12.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 9:53:39 PM EDT
[#13]
the aerosmith guys live in new hampshire, where class 3 is legal, in MA it is Not
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 5:03:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:57:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Hooooo Boy!!!!

Actually dude I recognized you from pictures on the net. (Whoopie yer a celebrity!)   You were kinda smug though.  The guy I was there with asked you a question (yep a dumb one) and you just let out this loud sigh, rolled your eyes and turned yer head as if to say, "I can't believe the shit I have to put up with from these ignorant unwashed masses..."  The truth is I think the military/ historical figures are pretty cool.

Being the prick that I am I couldn't help but fuck with you here.  I kind of wanted to time the response.  It took ya awhile but I think you made up for it with the sincerity and vitriol of your reply. I liked it.  It was almost like a haiku. Good work!

Maybe next time I'll buy one o' them dolls..... errrr I mean 'action figures...'

And by the way, I ditched that red jump suit and shaved off the mustache YEARS ago. LOL!

Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:06:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
... And by the way, I ditched that red jump suit and shaved off the mustache YEARS ago. LOL!
View Quote

... Which one?
... The one above or below that shnozz?
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:10:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:18:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hooooo Boy!!!!

Actually dude I recognized you from pictures on the net. (Whoopie yer a celebrity!)   You were kinda smug though.  The guy I was there with asked you a question (yep a dumb one) and you just let out this loud sigh, rolled your eyes and turned yer head as if to say, "I can't believe the shit I have to put up with from these ignorant unwashed masses..."  The truth is I think the military/ historical figures are pretty cool.

Being the prick that I am I couldn't help but fuck with you here.  I kind of wanted to time the response.  It took ya awhile but I think you made up for it with the sincerity and vitriol of your reply. I liked it.  It was almost like a haiku. Good work!

Maybe next time I'll buy one o' them dolls..... errrr I mean 'action figures...'

And by the way, I ditched that red jump suit and shaved off the mustache YEARS ago. LOL!

View Quote

You are forgiven...do not incur my wrath again or I wil track you down take pictures of you and photoshop you in ways that even Jojo hasn't been.
View Quote

*Ahem* I beleive I have the questionable honor of being the very first person to let SR know that Coyote's post was a setup...and that he had just been had.[:)]

In his defense, he was dead tired at the time...and really, his Photoshopping is indeed a thing to be feared. Peace, SR[:D].

Just your friendly, supportive, neighborhood

Juggernaut.

Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:31:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Now THAT'S entertainment!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top