Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2001 7:59:41 PM EDT
sorry, i just had to celebrate since i may never get another chance in my lifetime
[+]:D]
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 8:02:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Heh, so much for Tennessee as National Champions huh? Just too bad it probably means Nebraska gets to play in the game...they don't deserve it after not even QUALIFYING for their own conference championship game.
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 8:57:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Hot boudin, cold cush-cush, C'mon Tigers, push, push, push! [>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 9:05:21 PM EDT
[#3]
i love my mom...
she always answers the phone "geaux tigers" when she's watching a game
when i was a little kid (yes i was a mommas boy, big deal) i wouldn't sit in her lap during LSU games because she always jumped around and yelled in my ear (and semi-cursed at the oficcials)

its hard for me to see many of their games here in tx, but i get riled up when i can watch 'em
and well, i guess tonight got me reliving the good old tommy hodson LSU football glory days...

Link Posted: 12/8/2001 10:01:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hot boudin, cold cush-cush, C'mon Tigers, push, push, push! [>]:)]
View Quote

[B]No EFFING way Hun!!![/B]

My father in law was trying to convince me this was a real cheer just about a week ago.  I'm LMAO over here.  He graduated from LSU in '72.

Texa(TheICan'tBelieveYouDidn'tPutAMessageLikeThis)son
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top