Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2001 1:28:43 PM EDT
I have gone and deleted or edited any posts that I think may be found offensive. Unfortunately, I cannot edit or delete my posts in locked topics.

From now on, I will try to keep my posts Firearms-Related. I'll use FSN for Non-Firearms Related topics. I might respond to non-firearms related topics, but will try to not offend anymore mods. Hopefully, I will not be banned again. This site is a useful source of information regarding firearms.
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 1:48:36 PM EDT
[#1]
You were gone? - You didn't offend me, of course that's almost impossible these days.  Glad to have you back; all opinions should be heard. [beer]
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 2:20:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 3:02:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 3:06:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Edited...

[IMG]http://cwm.mengi.net/s/contrib/ruinkai/rolleyea.gif[/IMG]

This way to the EXIT sir...
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 3:20:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 8:11:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I would like to apologize for not apologizing sooner.

------------
"Alright alright alright alright alright, you're right, I'm wrong."
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 9:33:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I might respond to non-firearms related topics, but will try to not offend anymore mods.
View Quote
Ya, And keep repeating to yourself "Snowball is always right, I will work [i]harder![/i]"

And if you are confused at first, read "Animal Farm" over & over till it does dawn on you  .  .

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top