Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2001 4:38:01 AM EDT
....Sarah brady is....

Well, before I get into that, let me recap a bit.

We all know that Usama is responsible for approx. 4K dead Americans and countless Afghanis. Also, we all know that Sarah brady has lung cancer.

Now many of us are wondering how to handle that. Gloat? Lack of sympathy? Silence? What?

Well, consider this.

Given Sarah bradys relentless work to remove guns from law abiding gun owners, who could defend themselves from people whose lack of morals rivals Usama,   a comparison between her and Usama is inevitable. After all, an unarmed populace WILL eventually lead to unnecessary deaths of the innocent. And those who disarmed them CANNOT be held blameless.

So, back to my original thought.

The ONLY difference between Sarah Brady and Usama is.....

[size=6]TIME[/size=6]

How you choose to react to that fact is up to you.

Link Posted: 12/7/2001 5:22:12 AM EDT
[#1]
One is a maniacal, twisted creature set out to destroy the United States and the other is a wealthy man from Saudi Arabia.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top