Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2001 6:58:53 PM EDT
Moderators. Please tack this up on top of page.

I would like to propose an idea that may help in our fight to maintain our right to keep and bear arms.
My idea can go either two ways and they go like this;

My first idea is for each of us at AR15.Com to contribute an amount we can afford each month to Goatboy. Goatboy will then send the money to the National Rifle Association in the name of AR15.Com.
 With everyone here contributing even a couple dollars every month, this will be a generous amount given to help the NRA help fight for our 2nd amendment freedoms and may even have AR15.Com's name printed in NRA magazines as a group that contributes over $1,000 or more to the NRA. If we all pitch in, $1,000 won’t be hard for AR15.Com to contribute.

My second idea is not give to the NRA, but split the money to those states that need the help most in their fight for firearm freedoms. States with no right-to-carry, handgun bans, and registration. Though all states have some firearm laws, there are states where gun carry and ownership really has been infringed. Some of these states are California, Hawaii, Illinos, Kansas, Missouri, and Wiscosin. So instead of giving the money to the NRA, we can give the money to the individual rifle associations or pro-gun groups of each of the states that need the support the most.

Are any of these two ideas any good?

[b]ArmaLiter[/b]

Link Posted: 12/7/2001 1:54:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone interested in this idea?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top