Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2001 4:48:43 PM EDT
I saw that dickhead again last night.
One of his guests was some third rate comediane who gave her fucked up oppinion on gun control.
She made the comment that the Brady law would work if it was enforced (LOL) Then went on to talk about those evil .50 cal rifles that "will be used to knock airliners out of the air" Excuse me, but I thought Brady was supposed to be about domestic crime ( now there is a laugh) Bill chimed in his mantra about "nobody needs one of those"
O.K. lets have a vote. Should there be a fifteen day wait or an outright ban on fucking loosers like this.[:(!]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 5:49:36 PM EDT
[#1]
That guy is a jerk, how about a 30 day waiting period before he can open his mouth?
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 6:09:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw that too. What BS! Bill and that woman spouting off nothing buy sound bites. As usual, they didn't know what they were talking about. That other guy, the actor from Suddenly Susan, appeared not to fall for the anti BS. I wonder if he's pro-gun?
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 6:30:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Remember when he claimed to be a Libertarian? (Ha!) The Libertarian party website recently (about 2 months ago) had an article saying that he was really a liberal on most issues, and was not in line with most of the Libertarian philosophy.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 6:31:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah i caught some of his crap also.
The old "what does anyone NEED a gun like that for" rhetoric.
Well hell maybe I don't need one but I sure as hell may want one.
Kind of like what does anyone need a car that will do 160mph when the speed limit is 65.
But then again I don't recall owning a car to be a constitutional right,as is owning a gun.
Bill Maher is pond scum.I really do hope he gets a bad case of the AIDS.You know he looks like he already has it now that I think about it.And that so called comedian Elayne Boosler is such a trash whore,hope she gets the AIDS too.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 6:56:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Bill used to be funny...now he is just boring.

As for .50 rifles...as long as it is legal who gives a crap what he & E. BS have to say?  No crime has ever surfaced using a .50 caliber rifle.  They're just spouting the usual Democrap BS.  

I saw some great looking .50 rifles at the Dallas Gun Show....$4350.00 for a Barrett's.

Also saw a select fire M16 for $6500.00...& lots of other full auto firearms.  They had full price tages to go with them.

I bet if (when) we were attacked again, they would be the first in line at the gun shop...if they haven't already purchased.

Hypocrites.

Link Posted: 12/6/2001 7:39:52 PM EDT
[#6]
He did not even get any facts right; Talking about automatic .50 calibers that shoot helicopters out of the sky a mile away. Even the woman that tried to defend guns a little couldn't keep her facts straight. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.  
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 8:02:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 8:30:50 PM EDT
[#8]
It is funny how they support him by watching his show!  I can't stand that idiot!  I think he is one of the biggest MORONS on the planet.  Jay Leno has him on every once in a while, and he makes me sick!  He is Un-American!  I watch Conan O'Brien everynight at 12:30, not Bill Maher!  Conan may be a crazy dumbass, but at least he doesn't bash my rights!

Link Posted: 12/6/2001 8:59:03 PM EDT
[#9]
He's a douche bag.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 1:50:05 PM EDT
[#10]
I do make it a point to watch when Ted Nugent is on. He prety much tears Bill a new one consistantly.[:D]
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 1:59:56 PM EDT
[#11]
I haven't watched Bill Mahr in over 2yrs...he stopped being funny a long time ago...I don't support him or any other f**khead that wants to take away my Bill of Rights.  Frankly, you guys jump to conclusions too easily.  [-!-]
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 6:29:54 AM EDT
[#12]
No banning.  Just because he wants to trample on our Constitutional rights doesn't mean we get to trample on his.
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 7:46:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
O.K. lets have a vote. Should there be a fifteen day wait or an outright ban on fucking loosers like this.[:(!]
View Quote

Maybe in 15 days, he will tighten up and wont be LOOSE anymore
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 8:39:55 PM EDT
[#14]
"Need", like most terms, is relative. Maher needs to make 6-figures a lot less than I need my guns, IMHO. But, I'm sure he'd whine to the moon if his salary were re-adjusted to reflect the "need" levels that many Americans lived by. Contrary to his purported "Libertarian" views, he wants to force his personal opinions on others, but he wouldn't tolerate reciprocal treatment.

Maybe he'd give me his salary in exchange for my guns - for the chiiiiiiiiiildren. [puke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top