Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/6/2001 8:38:43 AM EDT
It has been one hell of a long time since I was interested in popularity contests and I might as well prove it again.
(By the way those poster who begin with "ummmmmm" or "hmmmmmmm" make me wonder if they're practicing for oral sex but I'm gonna use their "sounds(?)" now for max irration.)

uuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I believe there's about 15,000 - 16,000 users of this board.
I believe there's about 150 contributing members.
(Yeah, yeah I know all about all the large yard coming from ad clicks.  Personally I can remember clicking once (SWAFA) in the last month.)

Under any conditions imaginable that "STINKS."
(No hell no I'm not talking about the roughly 5% that truly can't afford to contribute.)

Man how does it get any better ?  Losing money and reading our bullshit.
[flame] [frag]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 9:06:11 AM EDT
[#1]
[sleep]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 9:26:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Man how does it get any better ?  Losing money and reading our bullshit.
View Quote

I don't know, maybe add some whining?  Oh, wait, you already did that.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 9:29:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn, you had me worried for a minute !!  Thought I had covered most bases.
[:D]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 11:52:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Think I'll just "BLT" this post.

I'm going to move it up for everyone to ignore until:
1) I get bored
2) The Mod's slash it
3) The "gardenweasel" agrees to sell me that name for $20.00
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 11:58:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey I think this is a great site.  So much so that I have recommended it to friends with ARs.  Where else can you get the sort of free advice about AR maintenance, quality, etc.

So I finally broke down and paid my money earlier this week since I figured it's worth paying for good value.  [ Just waiting for the little "member" pic to show up now so I can puff my chest out even more! ]

And the "BOTD-soap-opera" threads are worth their weight in gold for entertainment value. [;D]
FWIW
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 12:04:09 PM EDT
[#6]
HBAR16,
all jokes aside there are some very knowledgeable people that frequent this board.  I don't believe I've ever seen a post asking for advice/recommendation etc., that didn't get more than his/her money's worth - I've seen suggestions that saved one hundred bucks or more.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 12:51:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
[ Just waiting for the little "member" pic to show up now so I can puff my chest out even more! ]
View Quote

Nobody wants to see a pic of your "member".  And its size is none of my damn business.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 2:59:02 PM EDT
[#8]
blt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top