Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2001 3:09:44 PM EDT
WHY MUSLIM TERRORISTS COMMIT SUICIDE.

Now I understand why radical Muslim terrorists are so quick to commit
suicide. Just look at their lifestyle:
* No premarital sex.
* No booze. None. Never.
* No TV. No cable TV. No satellite TV.
* No Spice channel. No Playboy channel. No ESPN.
* No Hooters!!.
* No Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.
* No organized sports of any kind. That's right -- NO sports!!!.
* Women have to be completely covered and wear veils. *No thongs.
*No Victoria's Secret Stuff.
*Very, very, very few cars. Camels. Lots of camels. Stinking, filthy
camels.
* Sand. *&^%** sand everywhere!
* More sand.
* Ever try to fish at an oasis? No bass boats. No bass. No fish.
* Sandstorms. More **$#@ sand everywhere!
* Rags for clothes and hats.
* Camel and goat burgers cooked over burning camel dung chips
* Eating with your right hand only -- because you wipe your butt with
your left hand.
* Constant wailing from the asshole next door ...
...........no,,,wait, that's music!

And when you die it's supposed to all get better......

No wonder they volunteer!!
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 3:11:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 3:12:29 PM EDT
[#2]
And, no pork chops or bacon.  Man, I couldn't get through life without those.z
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 3:17:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I personally want to give a thumbs up to the suicide bomber who blew himself to bits, and only managed to wound two in the process...  
[grenade]

Talk about strategic target selection.

The reporter I heard said "He got nervous and prematurely exploded."  Sounds like a bad first date to me.
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 3:28:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess lack of women,  no alcohol,  no email, no cable TV, no Marlboros, desert conditions, Kalashnikovs instead of nice AR's, extreme Islam (wailing and bowing on towels), and wearing what appears to be .....skirt... could do it to a lot of people.......

[):)] [sniper]
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 11:58:14 PM EDT
[#5]
You put it cutely, but consider:  if someone has nothing left to live for, why not take a few of the bastards with him?

The Israelis have made Palestinians' lives sheer hell for years.  It's really no wonder that some of them are driven to the point that they just don't care any more.

The same thing happens here, only we call them "school shootings", like the one where the boy in Moses Lake, WA, who had been tormented for years by the jocks, brought a rifle in and killed/wounded a bunch of people.

I had a classmate in high school -- reasonably nice kid and extremely intelligent, but he had terrible acne, braces, and was generally nerdy -- who was treated similarly.  One day, one of the "jocks" walked up to him during gym class and, without any provocation or warning, kneed the kid in the balls.  Just for fun.  Must've been about ten years later, I ran into my classmate at a shop back home;  his parting statement to me was something like "see ya, and kill them all!"

I have little doubt that if we were in high school today, he probably would be one of the schoolyard shooters.  Or, if he'd been a Palestinian whose house had been bulldozed by the Israelis, and who had been spat on by them for years, that he would've blown himself up trying to take a bunch of them with him.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 12:11:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Sure.

And I am sure that you think that the scumbags that flew the planes into the WTC were JUSTIFIED too.

Sheesh!
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 12:23:03 AM EDT
[#7]
71 Second Taliban.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 1:01:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You put it cutely, but consider:  if someone has nothing left to live for, why not take a few of the bastards with him?

The Israelis have made Palestinians' lives sheer hell for years.  It's really no wonder that some of them are driven to the point that they just don't care any more.
View Quote

It seems your another one of those Muslim/Islam sympathizers who want to reinforce the "placebo" to gullible Americans that the religion of Islam is "peaceful."  
[i][b]Bullsh*t[/b][/i]!
These morons blow themselves up for the promise of a better afterlife than the average Muslim geek who didn't sacrifice himself.

Coward bomber or murdering school yard shooter.  There is no excuse for murder of innocent people.  
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 1:07:56 AM EDT
[#9]
originally posted by 71-Hour_Achmed

You put it cutely, but consider: if someone has nothing left to live for, why not take a few of the bastards with him?

The Israelis have made Palestinians' lives sheer hell for years. It's really no wonder that some of them are driven to the point that they just don't care any more.

so lets look at the facts first: palestinians have no right to the land that the isrealis are occupying and who has been giveing who sheer hell for almost 60 years? The palestinians have been giving the isrealis sheer hell thats who? Ever since Isreal has been a country the palesinians have been oppressing the isrealis. ''''''' The day after isreal was given their land from the United Nations Palestinians have been killing inecent Isrealis ever since!!!So I am glad that Arafeyt is in hot water!!!!! Maybe the palestinians will get a clue and stop murdering people or be wiped off the face of this earth!!!! They should go back to the desert where they belong. I think that it shows such cowardness for someone to suicide bomb themsleves for what? All of these ALA Beleiveing people are going to hell anyway!!! and in response to school shootings, people have a choice in thier actions,and if you do not stand up for yourself then you should learn. there are more ways then one to get ones point across. These kids killing others first off is tragic,but they should get help and if they dont then it is on them. If they have a problem with somebody they should be talking to people like their parents,teachers,school counselors,principles, so do not try to emotionly rationalize some liberal point of view. every one has control over their actions,we all make choices and those choices always have consequeces.I know that school can be tough, but give me a break go spew your liberal views somewhere else.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 1:24:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I know that school can be tough, but give me a break go spew your liberal views somewhere else.
View Quote

Washington is a great state in that it is very gun friendly.  Unfortunately I am surrounded by liberals and "Greener's."  The puget sound is a liberal breeding ground.  Mostly spoiled white rich kids who have decided to join the "movement" to free Tibet and eat granola, yet they still drive mommy and daddy's Volvo(their favorite) or Audi.  Fortunately, there's enough population east of the cascades to offset the liberal vote.....for now.

Link Posted: 12/6/2001 1:41:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top