Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2001 12:46:56 PM EDT
[url]web-comm.com/ar15/mallninja1.mpg[/url]

(+/- 6mb)

For some weird reason, it won't stream for me.

"RIGHT CLICK" and "SAVE TARGET AS"
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 12:58:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Just in case the first one doesn't work --

Here is a duplicate video:

[url]64.242.166.10/ar15/mallninja1.mpeg[/url]

Link Posted: 12/5/2001 1:01:27 PM EDT
[#2]
it worked for me...the Mall Ninja...I mean NSF JOjo....I mean Santa Jacked him up..LOL
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 1:01:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Go Santa, Go santa.  

Suprising that the HK51 wasn't out to bust caps on a fool like that.  Or, the stealth BDU's and a single 338 Ultra mag would have been sufficient to remove this scum from the face of the earth.  
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 1:33:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 1:55:05 PM EDT
[#5]
That's fantastic.
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 2:05:20 PM EDT
[#6]
That's a pretty good one. I wish it were longer....

Michael
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 2:15:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Did you see the extra kick Santa got in at the end of the video?  Santa broke open a can of whip ass on the guy!  LMAO
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 2:26:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Did you see the extra kick Santa got in at the end of the video?  Santa broke open a can of whip ass on the guy!  LMAO
View Quote

Yeah....it looked like Santa stomped on that dudes face. If you notice he is still struggling quite a bit until that last little "boot"...
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 2:41:22 PM EDT
[#9]
it's great but it should have beeen longer.

also i don't understand the storyline. why are they beating up santa? was he breaking the law, or being bad?

i know!! it was pre-ban santa!! the ats (alcohol, tobbaco, and santa's) were getting him away, for the children.

seriously, why were they beating him up?

(i'd like credit for making the first pre-ban santa joke)

oh, wait!!! i see know, i watched the video again and noticed that the first guy was a shoplifter and the second guy was a mall cop (notice i don't call him a mall ninja. i believe that is title that has to be earned.) and santa helped bring him down. man! what would he say in prison??? "uh, yeah, santa kicked my ass."

lol

OffRoad
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 4:09:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top