Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2008 9:38:42 PM EDT
Just sitting here enjoying an ice cold Sam Adams Irish Red, and listening to Lizzy Borden's Menace to Society.  Man I love this band!  What do you guys think? Love em or hate em?
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:40:42 PM EDT
[#1]
she was an ax murdering bitc*.  Never heard of her tribute band.  I can only imagine they suck though.  Hope I am wrong.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:42:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Lizzy Borden took an axe gave her Mother forty whacks........
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:43:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Is that the best name they can come up with? That's almost as bad as 7 Mary 3.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:49:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Elizabeth Montgomery (Bewitched), was kinda sexy walking through the house butt naked and blood spattered in the movie.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 11:39:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Lizzy Borden took an axe gave her Mother forty whacks........

When she saw what she had done, she gave her father fourty-one....

eta

Quoted:
Elizabeth Montgomery (Bewitched), was kinda sexy walking through the house butt naked and blood spattered in the movie.

EM was a hawt woman in her time! Wow!
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 12:39:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Lizzy...the OJ of her time.  Messed up story.  

I'll have to track down the Bewitched Movie of it.....is it at all accurate to the actual event?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top