Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2008 4:11:56 AM EDT
What is the deal with this? Is there another season coming up pretty soon? I know I did not get to see the last episode last season because of the writers strike. Anyone know about when and if it will be back on?
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 5:03:58 AM EDT
[#1]
From what I read a long time ago (2-3 months) it will be on Sunday nights after the amazing race. Never heard anything since regarding when they would begin recording and thus when the season will start.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 5:10:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe it will be on sunday nights, and I believe it comes back this month. Have to check the DVR to make sure it records.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 5:20:30 AM EDT
[#3]
CBS has the worst programing people, ever.  First, they move Jericho all over the motherfuckking place to ensure it never finds an audience.  Then they do the same shit to The Unit.

Bunch of stoopid liberal fuck wads in charge of that shithole channel.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 12:55:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
CBS has the worst programing people, ever.  First, they move Jericho all over the motherfuckking place to ensure it never finds an audience.  Then they do the same shit to The Unit.

Bunch of stoopid liberal fuck wads in charge of that shithole channel.  

How about using something called 'brain' before opening your mouth?
The Unit is supposed to air on 9/28
www.imdb.com/title/tt0460690/episodes#season-4
show was moved because of it's less than stellar ratings. While some people percieve this as a liberal bias, it is nothing more than capitalism at work.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 12:56:31 PM EDT
[#5]
The Unit is a crappy show.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 12:58:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought we were going to measure each others unit.

This is just about that stupid show.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 1:04:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I thought we were going to measure each others unit.

Link Posted: 9/6/2008 1:08:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Started out great, then started skipping episodes and the ones that showed weren't that great.  I used to like getting some gun pron while the wife had a wife's story to watch at the same time but I'm pretty sure that show put on its leather jacket and put a motorcycle ramp up right next to the shark tank.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 1:10:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

it has that idiot from Allstate
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:13:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and Jarhead, and Navy SEALs, and (saw it on TV today) Mr Baseball...
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:14:34 PM EDT
[#11]
He said "unit".
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:16:10 PM EDT
[#12]
I like the show , can't wait for it to come back on .
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 5:13:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I watched the first episode, and that was that.  Completely lost interest, and I'm mystified why it's so popular here and still on the air.

Oh, well, to each their own.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 5:28:32 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

and Jarhead, and Navy SEALs, and (saw it on TV today) Mr Baseball...

That was Jobu's follower from Major League dammit!
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 5:39:35 PM EDT
[#15]
I tried very very hard to like The Unit.  I wanted so much to like The Unit but damn I just don't like that program it is just well not a good show.

This coming from a guy who watched every episode of the Shield, The Wire and Generation Kill.  I just could not get into The Unit.  I would kill every actor from the Unit to see one more episode of The Wire or Generation Kill.  HBO is the place for good programming with the Shield being a none HBO show I love.  Still HBO has had more of the best shows hands down than network TV can ever muster.  Give me the Wire, Generation kill and the Soprano's any day of the week and twice on Sundays to any episode of the Unit.

I loved 24 and wanted to like the Unit but damn I just could not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top