Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2008 9:12:04 PM EDT
Comin up in about two minutes.

Her ex BIL is gonna be on Anderson Cooper on CNN.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:17:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw it earlier & the shit part is they don't bother to explain how Walt Monegan first said that no one pressured him in any shape, way, or form.  Then they air him saying that he was pressured
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:35:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Gotta dig that dirt... Yessiree....
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:43:54 PM EDT
[#3]
If she "had him fired" she did the right thing.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:10:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If she "had him fired" she did the right thing.

No shit. What a complete idiot.

He has a habit of making horrible choices and he looks like a roid freak, but no, "those people are lying" about the drinking and death threats.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:15:57 PM EDT
[#5]
My wife was watching it earlier and made it through the stepson tazering, drinking in the patrol car, poaching the moose, and the death threats on Sarah's dad.  When they got to the part where they said the divorce in question was his third and he's been married and divorced since then she said "well fuck that guy" and changed the channel.  Had to give her a kiss for that one.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:16:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Meanwhile, there is a man in Arkansas whose missing a pair thanks to Billy boy's vigilantism.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:22:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
My wife was watching it earlier and made it through the stepson tazering, drinking in the patrol car, poaching the moose, and the death threats on Sarah's dad.  When they got to the part where they said the divorce in question was his third and he's been married and divorced since then she said "well fuck that guy" and changed the channel.  Had to give her a kiss for that one.

He was married 3 times before Palins sister, and been married and divorced since.

What a guy he is.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:23:30 PM EDT
[#8]
The democrats will really back anybody, won't they?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:24:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Precisely.  Once the details of the shitbrick come out, I suspect the vast majority of America will say 'fuck it, he deserved it.'
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:30:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He was married 3 times before Palins sister, and been married and divorced since.

What a guy he is.

Close.

Married...divorced.
Married...divorced.
Married to Sarah's sister....divorced.
Married...divorced.

It seems to me that a good way to go through life is to be LESS like Drew Peterson if you're going to make it into the press and not more like him.

I'd love to know Sarah and Todd's "alternative" names for this douchebag, and find out if they are more creative than what we call my brother-in-law that needs to be on the wrong side of a dingo attack.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:42:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Is there a picture of this wingnut?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:46:32 PM EDT
[#12]
I happened upon CNN earlier today and they were criticizing Palin's sale of the AK governor's jet because the buyer had a "dispute" about some mechanical issue (albeit all sales are final) in the tune of $50k and they were clearly trying to make it out to be this big scandal.

Fuck Wolf Blitzer.  Fuck Obama.  Fuck Oprah.  And fuck ARock.  Man, my "fuck" list is growing by the hour.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:51:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Is there a picture of this wingnut?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1ZZxGMCkNM
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:52:10 PM EDT
[#14]
they interviewed this guy twice today already! CNN IS SCUM!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top