Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2008 8:41:15 PM EDT
Anybody see this interview tonight? Ted Nugent is pretty funny...but he was absolutely fucking right during this interview. He hit the nail on the head. He made a statement to the effect of, "The problem is not McCain or Obama...the problem is the absolute apathy of the American people that don't even realize they are part of the "We the People" experiment who are content to sit down with a six pack and a football game and not give a rat's ass about what's going on out there."   ---damn straight

Anybody else see it? Thoughts?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:44:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I refuse to watch Glen Beck. I have made my reasons abundantly clear.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:46:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm watching it right now. It's great.

BTW, isn't Glenn Beck really "blowing up" right now?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:47:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Good stuff. America needs more like The Nuge.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:51:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I like Ted, and I really like Glen. They're getting into the whole entitlement issue right now!
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:56:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I have never seen nor heard of Glenn Beck but noticed the Nuge so I stopped and watched.

Ted, White and Blue

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:04:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I like Ted, and I really like Glen. They're getting into the whole entitlement issue right now!

And yet Glen Beck is perfectly happy to not only sit back and let Obama win through apathy, he also is encouraging his audience to do the same.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:07:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I wish Ted Nugent was my Dad.

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:07:13 PM EDT
[#8]
He slams the entitlement mentality pretty dang well.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top