Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2008 10:41:53 AM EDT
My friends,  (hat tip to McCain),

John McCain was not my ideal pick here, but he's shown some serious chops and a real desire for real blood.  Seeing America's reaction to Palin, he's buying in full to many of the things she represents.

We're getting some "mo" now.  But the election will be close if prior years are any measure.

That means the liberals will cheat.   In fact, consider that the head of their ticket is a tool of the infamous Chicago "machine" and it is virtually ensured.

Here's what we need to do:

1.   Vote.   Get your shit figured out TODAY.   For your family and any friends who you know support this ticket but aren't paying enough attention.  Get in touch with the official in your area in charge of voter registration.  Make sure you're on the rolls.  Make sure your address is right and that it matches your driver's license.  If possible get an early voting ballot or mail in ballot if you're not absolutely sure you'll be able to get away for the polls in November.   Get in contact with friends in the .mil   Help get them the paperwork so they get their stuff ready.

2.  Volunteer.   The liberals are a LOT better at this than we are.  Only when they volunteer, they cheat too.   Sign up to be an election judge.   Or a poll minder.   Don't be political or overt.   Just say you are civic minded and want to help.    OR get involved with the campaigns.   Get some meet up events organized.  Contact your local McCain office and see what YOU can do to help.

3.   Donate.   Give what you can.   The Hollywood elite thought this one was sewn up for their candidate.  They're writing big checks.   We'll need lots of ours to help.   Donate to McCain's compliance fund; donate to the RNC;  Get involved.

There is a lot more, but these things are so important.  Especially the voter registration for yourselves and your family.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:44:32 AM EDT
[#1]
What is the penalty for a local election official trashing or losing votes?
Fine?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:47:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Liberal mantra for election 2008

WE WIN

or

THEY CHEATED

watch...
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:52:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I am going to have to hustle to make sure everything is good for me.  I move this month to another state and I want to make sure I am on the voting registration.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:52:30 AM EDT
[#4]
They stole the governor's office in Washington state.  The GOP candidate beat the Dem by 150 votes, so they had a recount.  Recount came back the same.  Dems demanded a second recount.  Same result.  Then magically, a ballot box was magically discovered, and what do you know, it had enough votes for the Democrat to win the election.  Stop the recounts, the election's settled!

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:53:23 AM EDT
[#5]
The only way liberals wont cheat is by voting from the rooftops, voting for effect, and suppression voting..

Excuse me while I call in my MIRV (Multiple Irritating Republican Votes) strike...
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:54:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:59:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
What is the penalty for a local election official trashing or losing votes?
Fine?

For a Federal election it should be a federal felony, depending on the intent.

And yes, there will be cheating in this election.  You will see "lost" votes "found" at the last minute in places like Milwaukee, St. Louis, Denver, Las Vegas, and any other big Democrat-controlled city in any swing state.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Down here, it's usually the Republicans that cheat, and since they hold the Governor's office, they usually get away with it.  

I don't give a rat's ass which party a cheater belongs to - in my opinion any person committing election fraud should automatically have their citizenship revoked.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 11:24:00 AM EDT
[#9]
In Dona Ana county in New Mexico its always the Democrats who just happen to find another box of ballots with enough votes to push them over the top.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 11:27:02 AM EDT
[#10]
What can we do to battle electronic vote fraud?

We need a receipt system with district level reporting in the local papers. See your receipt number representing the wrong candidate and you now have recourse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top