Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2008 9:56:39 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:57:51 AM EDT
[#1]

Dude, Dick Cheney is no coward. He shot a guy in the face. And the guy he shot apologized to HIM after he got over his heart attack caused by the bird shot in his body.

I'm sorry, if you can shoot someone in the face, give them a heart attack, leave them with pellets in their head and eyes for life, and THEY apologize to YOU... you are no coward. You are awesome.

That is pretty funny.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:24:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:29:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I just watched an episode of Family guy where Peter says, "This is more dangerous than going hunting with Cheney."  The scene cuts to Peter and Cheney dressed in hunting outfits and carrying shotguns.  Peter says, "OK, let's go hunting!"  Then Cheney begins shooting Peter over and over until he falls on his stomach.  Cheney continues to shoot him in the back, leaving bloody holes all over.  FInally he says, "Oh, sorry, I thought you were a deer."

I thought that was hilarious.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:31:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quote, originally posted by pointerDixie214 »
Dude, Dick Cheney is no coward. He shot a guy in the face. And the guy he shot apologized to HIM after he got over his heart attack caused by the bird shot in his body.
I'm sorry, if you can shoot someone in the face, give them a heart attack, leave them with pellets in their head and eyes for life, and THEY apologize to YOU... you are no coward. You are awesome.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:36:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I just watched an episode of Family guy where Peter says, "This is more dangerous than going hunting with Cheney."  The scene cuts to Peter and Cheney dressed in hunting outfits and carrying shotguns.  Peter says, "OK, let's go hunting!"  Then Cheney begins shooting Peter over and over until he falls on his stomach.  Cheney continues to shoot him in the back, leaving bloody holes all over.  FInally he says, "Oh, sorry, I thought you were a deer."

I thought that was hilarious.

The truther episode of South park was just on.

Cheney tried to shoot Kyle and Stan with a crossbow and missed.

Cheney: Dang it i missed again.
GWB: For christ sake Cheney!!

www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103769/?tag=Kyle
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top