Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2008 8:15:44 AM EDT
Whine and cry, I dont care. Just dont bring it to me. Ive got enuff to worry 'bout.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:17:01 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
You only have one go around in life. How about making the most of it, instead of being whinny lil bitches.

Treat each day like its your last. Enjoy life. Some ppl dont get the oppurtunities that alot of us have.

man your harshing my buzz!
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:17:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You only have one go around in life. How about making the most of it, instead of being whinny lil bitches.

Treat each day like its your last. Enjoy life. Some ppl dont get the oppurtunities that alot of us have.

Um.........ok
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:17:53 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Um.........ok

U disagree?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:25:23 AM EDT
[#4]
What a shitty rant.
My six year old could out rant you any day of the week and twice on Sunday!
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:27:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Off the meds again???
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:27:21 AM EDT
[#6]
3/10
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:28:28 AM EDT
[#7]
1/10 try again and make it sound like you really mean it
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:28:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Um.........ok

U disagree?

No. But..........oh nevermind
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:29:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Pot..................Meet Kettle!

Have a beer, relax, it's Friday and the weekend is almost here!!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:29:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

So what does that mean? We gotta go parachuting and shooting coke into our eyes or we are just losers?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:31:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:31:14 AM EDT
[#12]
WHINNEY?  Like a horse whinneys?  

Are they people that WHIN?  

WHINE = WHINEY = WHINING

STOP YOUR WHINING ABOUT PEOPLE WHINING
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:32:27 AM EDT
[#13]
I feel like shit:  Warm and lumpy.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:33:07 AM EDT
[#14]
I didn't take this as a rant, I believe it was a PSA. A good one at that, as I feel like saying the same at least once a day.

Harden Up  NSFW
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:35:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Was it you that was bithching that LaRue was giving heads up about new products in GD? Yup stop bitching is good advice
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:36:12 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Yeah, I'll get right on that, right after I finish the mundane, mindless, soul-stealing tasks that allow me to put a roof over my head and food in my children's mouths.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:37:55 AM EDT
[#17]
I'll rise but I refuse to shine.

Someone post some more Apache videos.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:40:00 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Was it you that was bithching that LaRue was giving heads up about new products in GD? Yup stop bitching is good advice

Im guessing you failed to read the rest of that post where i admitted I was wrong. Im not surprised though. ppl only want to read 1/2 into anything.

And yes, life is too short to bitch about petty things, some ppl grow up and move on.

But thanks for playing.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:47:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Ya Bastard! Now Ya ruined my first post.
Yes...I'm whining now...HAPPY???????????????????
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:48:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Request.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top