Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/5/2008 8:10:03 AM EDT
www.tmz.com/2008/09/05/oprah-to-palin-i-can-pencil-you-in-later/

I wonder what this will do for her ratings.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:11:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Read the comments!!! It seems everyone dislikes her :shocked:
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:11:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Seriously...  Who gives a flying rat's ass what Oprah thinks?  
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:13:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Millions of mindless women, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:13:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I don't care what she thinks.  We all know what she thinks.  I just think it's funny to watch the bias.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:13:29 AM EDT
[#5]
A whole bunch of women that's who. Hey Oprah, i see your true colors shining through.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:13:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Her show and she is far more used to having human trash on it rather then classy women.

Besides, by that time will it be the fat Oprah show or the skinny Oprah show?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:15:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Palin should decline.
Tell Oprah to blow it out her large, smelly ass.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:15:28 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Millions of women who, by virtue of their gender, make it a regular habit to turn on their own over perceived injustices within the ranks of their gender.

This could be good.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:16:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Orca...  I've never liked that fat tub of shee-it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:16:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
A whole bunch of women that's who. Hey Oprah, i see your true colors shining through.

Yep, and that color is black bigotry

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:16:41 AM EDT
[#11]
If she put Sarah on her show, that would most certainly seal the deal for McCain this Nov.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:18:56 AM EDT
[#12]

Oprah is worried that Palin might mistake her for a moose!

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:19:08 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She wouldnt have Clarence Thomas on her show either.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:19:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Palin should decline.

sounds like a decent response to oprah
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:24:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Have you hit the poll yet
20 Fair
80% biased
I think it needs hit BIG TIME
And let her know it
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:25:05 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Palin should decline.

Thanks for that!
The thought of oprah's large, smelly ass just made me thow up in my mouth a little!
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:26:44 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

You're assuming she thinks...
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:27:25 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Dude.

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:27:53 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

! thats racist!
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:29:13 AM EDT
[#20]
The best thing Sarah could do is issue a statement to the effect of, "Oprah says she won't invite me on her show until after the election, and that's fine. She obviously does not wish to present both sides of an issue and I'd hate to interfere with her obvious support of Barak Obama."
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:29:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Oprah is racist.

If Obama was running on the GOP ticket, we'd all know which way she'd go..
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:31:01 AM EDT
[#22]
She is a racist fucking bitch.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:34:25 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

She wouldnt have Clarence Thomas on her show either.

Clarence Thomas is considered BIAO (black in appearance only) by leftists.

just remember how he was treated during the confirmation hearings...

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:23:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Remember, Oprah is one of Obama's biggest (no pun intended) supporters. She was on stage with him at a huge stadium rally here in Columbia, SC during the primaries. To say she is extremely biased is putting it very mildly.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:27:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Once Sarah is elected, I want to hear her say, "On what show? Oprah who?"
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:28:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Even if Oprah did invite her, why would Gov Palin ever agree to go on there.  It would be a huge setup and she would just get bashed by Oprah with her libtard questions.  I don't see this as a big loss and it is actually probably a positive thing.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:28:58 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

! thats racist!

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:37:39 AM EDT
[#28]
I look forward to the day when no one watches tv any longer.  It'll happen after the apocalypse when we have to work for daily bread and don't have such time to waste.  I honestly don't know how people find the time, especially during the day.  Watching a single minute of the daytime shows will deplete your brain cells and dumb you down to the lowest common denominator of the dregs of society.  

I don't mean to get on the "I don't have a tv!" bandwagon again but I have to ask WHY people watch tv?  When it comes to a few good programs, why not just rent them on dvd and watch them at the time convenient to you, plus with no commercials.

Even the posters here on this website don't see how they are heavily influenced by the mainstream consumerist/accumulationist culture.  It's all about buying "stuff" instead of building yourself into a better person.  

Yes I know people say "I just need some mindless entertainment at night to relax me after a hard day at work."  Um, what do you think people did before tv became commonplace?  They relaxed in plenty of other ways.  If you have trained your mind that you can only relax with stupid tv, then you are destroying yourself.  You should be able to relax with household chores, books, games, whatever.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:40:00 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I look forward to the day when no one watches tv any longer.  It'll happen after the apocalypse when we have to work for daily bread and don't have such time to waste.  I honestly don't know how people find the time, especially during the day.  Watching a single minute of the daytime shows will deplete your brain cells and dumb you down to the lowest common denominator of the dregs of society.  

I don't mean to get on the "I don't have a tv!" bandwagon again but I have to ask WHY people watch tv?  When it comes to a few good programs, why not just rent them on dvd and watch them at the time convenient to you, plus with no commercials.

Even the posters here on this website don't see how they are heavily influenced by the mainstream consumerist/accumulationist culture.  It's all about buying "stuff" instead of building yourself into a better person.  

Yes I know people say "I just need some mindless entertainment at night to relax me after a hard day at work."  Um, what do you think people did before tv became commonplace?  They relaxed in plenty of other ways.  If you have trained your mind that you can only relax with stupid tv, then you are destroying yourself.  You should be able to relax with household chores, books, games, whatever.

Even now, the general internet is starting to slide towards the no-TV-in-our-house category.

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:43:36 AM EDT
[#30]
I wonder how much weight she has lost over her lifetime?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:55:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Palin wouldn't agree to it either.  She's evidently not doing any interviews, only scripted speeches.

SOURCE

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:58:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:01:29 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:04:01 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Even now, the general internet is starting to slide towards the no-TV-in-our-house category.

Thanks for the support, Ben.  

Part of the reason I live alone (and am HAPPY to do so) is that I can't stand a blaring tv at nights and on week-ends.  If I ever met someone who shared the preference for natural sounds or silence, it would be surprising but awesome.

Oh, for those criminals who now think they can target my home since I reside alone: BEWARE OF DOG!
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:04:19 AM EDT
[#35]
It's pretty obvious who she's pulling for and why. Anyone see the quick interview as she exited the DNC after Obama's speech?

She was standing beside Kanye West and when asked about speech stated, (roughly quoting from memory) "This was the most important speech since Dr. King's I Have a Dream, and it has definitely changed my whole life!"

Then Kanye was given his turn to speak into the mic and said (again roughly), "Yeah, ummm, it like changed my life too."

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:04:28 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and we have a winner
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:04:53 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Orca...  I've never liked that fat tub of shee-it.

Im fuggen diein over here
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:05:29 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I look forward to the day when no one watches tv any longer.

I agree with your points. TV programming is poison.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:06:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Oprah's a big fat coward!! The Obama campaign is running scared. Lil' ole Palin terrifies the snot out of them!!! Plus, Oprah is worried that Palin might mistake her for a moose!

Posted at 11:54AM on Sep 5th 2008 by Drea

-K
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:07:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Yet she had no problem hauling her fat ass to SC to pimp for Obama.

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:07:59 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Have you hit the poll yet
20 Fair
80% biased
I think it needs hit BIG TIME
And let her know it

Edit the title of this thread and add the word FIREMISSION with poll
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:11:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Oprah ...
Biased 74%
Fair move 26%
Total Votes: 54,976
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:13:42 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't care what she thinks.  We all know what she thinks.  I just think it's funny to watch the bias.

Numbers say she influences one million voters.

Palin is everything that douche has praised in a woman for years, except for her politics.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:14:47 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Numbers say she influences one million voters.

Palin is everything that douche has praised in a woman for years, except for her politics  color.

I edited your post for accuracy.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:16:17 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
img48.imageshack.us/img48/5945/oprah127232396qy2.jpg

Someone captain that picture!
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:17:55 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Ladies, let me tell you about why I am endorsing Barak Obama. Uh huh.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:21:12 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

No TV either.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:29:39 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No TV either.

Thanks for all the support!  I am going to start a separate thread on this topic.
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=753287&page=1
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:30:45 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

I LOLed, hard.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:40:04 AM EDT
[#50]
I eagerly await the day I can read Oprah's obituary.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top