Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2008 8:08:49 AM EDT
is a worthless, racist, cunt.

Imagine if it was the other way around.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:09:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck Oprah.  And fuck Obama too while we're at it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:10:10 AM EDT
[#2]
It will bite her in the butt considering her base is the mother units.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:10:57 AM EDT
[#3]
OK What I miss?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:16:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Oprah is ignorant and thinks she is a goddess.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:20:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
OK What I miss?

Was wondering the same thing. the OP dropped a "C" bomb so it must be serious
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:20:54 AM EDT
[#6]
I didn't expect anything less from her.

Color before anything else.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:22:47 AM EDT
[#7]
More fuel for the (eventual) fire(s)
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:25:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Her statement, "...I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates" is such bullshit. She's already done it by having Obama on twice.

I thinks she's afraid of giving Sarah any publicity that could make Obama look bad.

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:27:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Her statement, "...I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the Republican candidates" is such bullshit. She's already done it by having Obama on twice.

I thinks she's afraid of giving Sarah any publicity that could make Obama look bad.

That's what she really means.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:52:43 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Her statement, "...I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the Republican candidates" is such bullshit. She's already done it by having Obama on twice.

That's what she really means.

Yep.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:55:20 AM EDT
[#11]

"At the beginning of this Presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates."

Oprah is nothing but a cheap, worthless, lying whore!

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:58:21 AM EDT
[#12]
I would love for oprah to be a victim of identity theft, if she really cares than why won't she help the prince escape nigeria?

her power is her money, no money, no power!
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:00:13 AM EDT
[#13]

Oprah's forum is getting slammed with criticisms from her own members for this cheap political hack.

http://www.oprah.com/community/community/tows/talkabout

and...

http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/87164

links left cold.

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:02:45 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I didn't expect anything less from her.

Color before anything else.

My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:03:39 AM EDT
[#15]

Is this ANY surprise - she's a fucking buhLACK CHICAGO LEFTIST who was also a member of the same Black Liberation Theology Church that Obama was!!

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:04:35 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
"At the beginning of this Presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates."

www.drudgereport.com/oo.jpg

Oprah is nothing but a cheap, worthless, lying whore!

1+++++++++
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:05:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Wheres your fairness and equal time doctrine now?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:07:39 AM EDT
[#18]
OprahOneKanobi can do no wrong.

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:12:32 AM EDT
[#19]
I hope she cries her eyelashes off when Smug & Plugs get their asses handed to them.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:12:43 AM EDT
[#20]
My mom used to love the "O"

after she built that school in africa, Mom was pissed.

showing she is a black first and a American woman second or third, she has lost all credibility with average american women.

thank you "O" you have sealed your fate.

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:13:17 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Oprah's forum is getting slammed with criticisms from her own members for this cheap political hack.

and...

links left cold.

one of them:  BURN!

You have become such a major disappointment to me (and many of my girlfriends) over the past couple of years. I have been a huge fan for many of my years. But I disassociate myself with anything Oprah from now on. You truly irked me when you threw Obama to the media forefront for your own personal gain and to suffocate us with your political position. It comes across as your nauseating love for the man started just because he's black. As an Illinois citizen, I will tell you this man has done crap as a lawmaker. Ooops, I am wrong. He did vote to NOT sustain the life of an aborted baby if it happens to survive it's crucifixion...just let it lay there and flail and whimper til he/she dies...perfect! You have distanced yourself from Christianity and put your faith in New Age materials (I certainly hope I am not standing behind YOU on judgment day). You claim to have been turned off by the Christian faith since you heard a sermon that spoke of our God as a jealous God. You (as all of us) have so much to learn. Our God IS a jealous God. He wants our devotion, attention and service honoring His glory and not for worldly gain. If you would have just sought the pastor to ask, it would have been crystal clear to you. Then there was that idiotic video you took of you and Gail on your road trip. I knew I was watching worthless television when you didn't even know how to pump gas...you should have been ashamed to proudly proclaim you didn't know how to work a gas pump. I thought you had "meager" beginnings. Have you become such an elitist or as I like to say "snob" that you can't even function with the most basic of all daily routines??? And now, you refuse to have Sarah Palin on...is her life story not as worthy as the black man's? Are you afraid she will ultimately make a fool out of YOU with her intellect and passion and experiences??? Like I said...truly disappointed in you; but only a little surprised! And if you don't post this opinion...that will speak volumes to me!!!

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:14:54 AM EDT
[#22]
She's horrible. I hate her.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:15:43 AM EDT
[#23]
I think we need to institute a firemission on her forums, and anywhere else that pressure can be applied, to try and get her to bring Palin on. At worst, we should try and get more publicity for the fact that Oprah is a lying POS.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:18:28 AM EDT
[#24]

Sarah Palin is sticking a lot of pins in a lot of leftist balloons.  Without even really trying.  Her mere presence on the scene now is exposing these know-nothing hypocritical elitists for what they are.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:18:36 AM EDT
[#25]
FUCK THAT BITCH, Oprah ...Pffffft!
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:21:30 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Fuck Oprah.  And fuck Obama too while we're at it.

Don't forget ARock either.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:26:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Ya know the TV. Has an OFF SWITCH.
Two things TV do:
Desensitize
Indoctrinate
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:30:24 AM EDT
[#28]
It's hilarious.  She's all about the "empowerment of women" until one rises up but is different from her.  Intolerance at it's finest.  I don't want VP Palin on her show.  Oprah isn't worthy as she is following the False One.  

This is just going to show more and more her issues are color not gender, and looking at her audience base will hopefully be something a lot of scorned women will not forget.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:30:32 AM EDT
[#29]
My ex wife was a great believer in the great god Oprah. One of the many reasons we are divorced (many years). I have never been able to stand Oprah.
Flyingrhino
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:30:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Hope this is an education to those women who are still confused about who Oprah really is. Color comes first with most libs and "minorities".
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:42:42 AM EDT
[#31]
The women of America should realize that Oprah is black first and a women second.

She is a racist.

Her show will never be on in my home again -----Ever!
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:45:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Time to register on another forum for some fun
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:48:03 AM EDT
[#33]
She is scared just like every other democrat is...we don't need Oprah's interview anyway. We have what it takes to win, we don't need the enmy to help us in anyway.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 9:58:39 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

showing she is a black first and a American woman second or third, she has lost all credibility with average american women.

The school where  her teachers sexually abused students... that school?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:00:14 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
The women of America should realize that Oprah is black first and a women second.

She is a racist.

SO is Obama.  No surprise they like one another.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:00:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:00:27 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and...

links left cold.

one of them:  BURN!

You have become such a major disappointment to me (and many of my girlfriends) over the past couple of years. I have been a huge fan for many of my years. But I disassociate myself with anything Oprah from now on. You truly irked me when you threw Obama to the media forefront for your own personal gain and to suffocate us with your political position. It comes across as your nauseating love for the man started just because he's black. As an Illinois citizen, I will tell you this man has done crap as a lawmaker. Ooops, I am wrong. He did vote to NOT sustain the life of an aborted baby if it happens to survive it's crucifixion...just let it lay there and flail and whimper til he/she dies...perfect! You have distanced yourself from Christianity and put your faith in New Age materials (I certainly hope I am not standing behind YOU on judgment day). You claim to have been turned off by the Christian faith since you heard a sermon that spoke of our God as a jealous God. You (as all of us) have so much to learn. Our God IS a jealous God. He wants our devotion, attention and service honoring His glory and not for worldly gain. If you would have just sought the pastor to ask, it would have been crystal clear to you. Then there was that idiotic video you took of you and Gail on your road trip. I knew I was watching worthless television when you didn't even know how to pump gas...you should have been ashamed to proudly proclaim you didn't know how to work a gas pump. I thought you had "meager" beginnings. Have you become such an elitist or as I like to say "snob" that you can't even function with the most basic of all daily routines??? And now, you refuse to have Sarah Palin on...is her life story not as worthy as the black man's? Are you afraid she will ultimately make a fool out of YOU with her intellect and passion and experiences??? Like I said...truly disappointed in you; but only a little surprised! And if you don't post this opinion...that will speak volumes to me!!!

Holy crap what a complete PHONEY!!!

Oprah is a truly worthless pile of elitist Chicago Leftwing GARBAGE!

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:06:05 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

She's absolutely NO different than that Black Supremacist cuntbitch Michelle Obama:

"...there was no doubt in my mind that as a member of the Black community I was somehow obligated to this community and would utilize all of my present a future resources to benefit this community first and foremost."
~ Michelle Obama,
writing in her Princeton Senior Thesis, "Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community".

Black "first and foremost".

American way down on the list (if even on the list at all).

Oprah was also a member of the same racist, America-hating Black Liberation Theology Church as the Obamas.

Fuck all these Black Supremacist Chicago Leftists.

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 11:08:44 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
img48.imageshack.us/img48/5945/oprah127232396qy2.jpg

Good God what the fuck is that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top