Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2008 7:41:39 PM EDT
I see it like this. In every aspect of this election, our side wins. The problem is, the media hates our side of it. WE are the new media. WE are the foot soldiers of the McCain/Palin ticket. WE have to get them elected. The media will trash them, we have to lift them up. This is my election to lose. It's your election to lose. I know what we've gotta do. I know what I'm gonna do. What are you gonna do?
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:42:59 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I see it like this. In every aspect of this election, our side wins. The problem is, the media hates our side of it. WE are the new media. WE are the foot soldiers of the McCain/Palin ticket. WE have to get them elected. The media will trash them, we have to lift them up. This is my election to lose. It's your election to lose. I know what we've gotta do. I know what I'm gonna do. What are you gonna do?

What is that hoss?
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:43:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Agreed 100%.  Kind of preaching to the choir here though.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:43:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:43:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Ima get sumthin to eat!  
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:48:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is that hoss?

Study all the main contested points of them, get hard concrete facts drilled into my head, and spread the word. Talk to everyone I can. Screw being quiet and conservative, it's time to get loud, it's time for us to work for this.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:52:08 PM EDT
[#6]
If I'm a soldier again, gimme a damn rifle.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:55:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm thinking of voting third party; probably Chuck Baldwin or Alan Keyes.  If I'm now part of the McCain Army...was I drafted?
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:04:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm thinking of voting third party; probably Chuck Baldwin or Alan Keyes.  If I'm now part of the McCain Army...was I drafted?
Vote whoever you want ....we know where your state is going lol....same with mine.

Seriously vote McCain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You where just drafted!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:08:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

No. Contrary to popular belief, you have to be intelligent to get in the Army.

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:10:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Do I get a gun?
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:12:31 PM EDT
[#11]
And, as we all know, what is best in life?

To crush your commie liberal enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their metrosexuals!

-3D
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:13:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is that hoss?

Study all the main contested points of them, get hard concrete facts drilled into my head, and spread the word. Talk to everyone I can. Screw being quiet and conservative, it's time to get loud, it's time for us to work for this.  

Like a virus
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:36:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch...I felt that one all the way over here
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:39:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:00:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:01:30 PM EDT
[#16]
FIX BAYONETS FORWARD!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:02:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's considered intelligent to vote for a Republican who supports an amnesty policy that will add millions of voters to the Democrat Party?  That's quite an army you're sure to have there.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:29:55 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
BYOR!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:40:16 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BYOBR!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:46:22 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is that hoss?

Funny you say that....I have been getting a little loud at work about that myself....time to maybe not be the quiet conservative,when I hammer them with facts, they just get pissed.  LOL    By the way Dusty ever hear of Cat Scale?
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:48:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Volunteering with the local Republican Party.  I deliver and install yard signs.  I get to meet all the voters.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:55:58 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is that hoss?

Funny you say that....I have been getting a little loud at work about that myself....time to maybe not be the quiet conservative,when I hammer them with facts, they just get pissed.  LOL    By the way Dusty ever hear of Cat Scale?
Of course, I'm a flatbed driver
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:57:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is that hoss?

Of course, I'm a flatbed driver

Well then we may run into each other on the road one day!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:58:48 PM EDT
[#24]
I will make sure McCain/Palin win Oklahoma,

Now it is your turn!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:59:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Hooah!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:59:37 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
And, as we all know, what is best in life?

To crush your commie liberal enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their metrosexuals!

-3D

chuckle, and golf clap.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:01:23 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I will make sure McCain/Palin win Oklahoma,

Now it is your turn!
Arkansas is a lock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top