Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2008 5:38:41 PM EDT
....The Palins
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Wax on Wax off crash course in foreign policy..
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:39:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Foreign policy experience by osmosis?
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:41:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Foreign policy?  I think an INTERNATIONAL natural gas pipeline is a pretty good resume stuffer.  

International fishing?

Bordering TWO foreign countries?

Yeah, Henry is always a good reference.  But she isn't just a pretty face when it comes to international politics.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:44:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Foreign policy?  I think an INTERNATIONAL natural gas pipeline is a pretty good resume stuffer.  

International fishing?

Yeah, Henry is always a good reference.  But she isn't just a pretty face when it comes to international politics.
She's dealt with Putin face to face before on territorial issues and didn't back down.  She deals with Canadia on transportation and customs issues on a regular basis also.

Not to mention her rattling off all the different countries last night in her speech convinced a lotta the dumber voters that she knows the world
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:47:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Hank is a bad-ass.

He'll take Sarah under his wing.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:48:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
[She's dealt with Putin face to face before on territorial issues and didn't back down.  

Reference please.  If I'm going to use this I need a source.  

Thanks
J
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:49:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hank is a bad-ass.

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:50:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
[She's dealt with Putin face to face before on territorial issues and didn't back down.  

Thanks
J
Some TV show the other day on Fox.  Sorry, that's all I got.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:52:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

International fishing?

Not much hostility with the Canadians and Russian fishermen...still pretty weak on dealing with international conflicts...
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:53:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Hank is a bad-ass.

Hmmm.

- Old Fart.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:08:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Hank is a bad-ass.

He was a notorious ladies man in his day. He's probably just on a leg humping mission.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:09:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Henry Kissinger is a fucking asshat freak that drinks his own piss... he needs to dis a fucking pear from any of this!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:12:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks
J

God, I saw your avatar and for a minute there I thought what's-his-name was back from the land of the banned.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:17:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Mr. New World Order himself.  Here is one of Kissinger's quotes:

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

Kissinger also thinks military soldiers are "dumb, stupid animals to be used" as pawns for foreign policy.  That is from  "The Final Days" by Woodward and Bernstein, chapter 14.

As for me, I'm done being duped by the Republicans.  I'm writing in Ron Paul.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:21:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

So you're not tired of being duped, just tired of being duped by Republicans.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:23:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks
J

God, I saw your avatar and for a minute there I thought what's-his-name was back from the land of the banned.

Killswitch.  Got me a couple times, too.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:41:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I've never been duped by the democrats because 1) they, unlike Republicans, will tell up front that they are big-government statists; and 2) I never supported the democrats.

I was dumb enough to vote for Republicans in the past and have learned my lesson.

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:44:55 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've never been duped by the democrats because 1) they, unlike Republicans, will tell up front that they are big-government statists; and 2) I never supported the democrats.

I was dumb enough to vote for Republicans in the past and have learned my lesson.

Hate to tell you this, if you write-in for Ron Paul, you have been duped. Just not by Republicans this time.

My guess is that you've been duped about being duped.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:32:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Mr. Palin and Dr. Kissinger were discussing which is better oil in a snow machine: synthetic or dino.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:34:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Dr. Kissinger just enjoys discussions on foreign policy with those who are well versed in it.

I think she will grow even stronger as VP. There will be no stopping her in 2016.

The Force is strong in that one.

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:36:36 PM EDT
[#21]
FIGHT FOR AMERICA!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:33:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Kissinger is NWO garbage. I am rather fond of the idea of Sarah Palin in the Whitehouse, its sad that she would choose to keep such poor company.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:38:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Start any wars lately Kissy??
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:52:15 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Kissinger is NWO garbage. I am rather fond of the idea of Sarah Palin in the Whitehouse, its sad that she would choose to keep such poor company.

Kissinger is a balance of power artist who respects the historical achievements of Richelieu, Bismark and others that believed in and acted for raison d'estate.

The man ain't new wave, and doesn't believe in that non-sense.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 4:59:56 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Start any wars lately Kissy??

Umm, exactly what wars did he start?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 5:04:23 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Mr. New World Order himself.  Here is one of Kissinger's quotes:

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

Kissinger also thinks military soldiers are "dumb, stupid animals to be used" as pawns for foreign policy.  That is from  "The Final Days" by Woodward and Bernstein, chapter 14.

Nice, mate.

Hang on, you're serious?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top