Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2008 5:31:40 PM EDT
Anyone else notice that again and again the speakers at the Republican Convention this week have known, worked with, and been social with John McCain for decades?

Whereas, all the folks praising Obama at the Democrats Convention have only known him  for a few years at best?

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:32:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:34:44 PM EDT
[#2]
People like obama have no friends.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:35:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yeah, it's a stumper

Haha,,exactly.

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:35:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Does George Soros count?
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:36:21 PM EDT
[#5]
What?  You did not catch the Reverend Wright talking about Obama?
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:36:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What?  You did not catch the Reverend Wright talking about Obama?

Must have missed that  part of their Convention.

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:48:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Obama and his friends meet once a year, in May, and circle jerk to naked pics of Pol Pot and Joseph Stalin. So Ive heard......
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:50:17 PM EDT
[#8]
They are all radicals that he doesn't want people to know he's associated with.  Look what he did to his long-time pastor.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:53:03 PM EDT
[#9]
He has no true friends....only communist, racist, leftist idealogues...that if the MSM would focus on them, he;d been gone 12 months ago.

He has no "real" friends that can come out and say.."Yeah, Barry is great man of character, he's real leader". Nope! No one has come out to testify of his leadership. friendship or genuineness...no one. Except, Bamarosa his wife.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:55:40 PM EDT
[#10]
It's hard to speak up if you've been thrown under the bus like Ayers, Wright, and Grandma.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 6:23:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
He has no true friends....only communist, racist, leftist idealogues...that if the MSM would focus on them, he;d been gone 12 months ago.

He has no "real" friends that can come out and say.."Yeah, Barry is great man of character, he's real leader". Nope! No one has come out to testify of his leadership. friendship or genuineness...no one. Except, Bamarosa his wife.

Well said.

I have to say that tells me a lot about him.

47 years old with what are suppose to be deep roots in his community and outside of family and people who have known him through work the past few years I haven't heard from anyone who has known him very long.

Meanwhile I hear from Medal of Honor winners and former  POW's about McCain. I hear from guys that have known him and worked with him for twenty years from both side of the aisle.

Link Posted: 9/5/2008 7:37:49 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well said.

I have to say that tells me a lot about him.

47 years old with what are suppose to be deep roots in his community and outside of family and people who have known him through work the past few years I haven't heard from anyone who has known him very long.

Meanwhile I hear from Medal of Honor winners and former  POW's about McCain. I hear from guys that have known him and worked with him for twenty years from both side of the aisle.

There are probably a couple crack dealers in NYNY that can speak to his character.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 7:49:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Obama's friends are friends he would rather not have come out in the media spotlight.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 7:50:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 7:54:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:17:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Anyone else notice that again and again the speakers at the Republican Convention this week have known, worked with, and been social with John McCain for decades?

Whereas, all the folks praising Obama at the Democrats Convention have only known him  for a few years at best?

Thats because none of the people who've known him well were invited.

Had they been it would have been a “God Damn America” convention.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:19:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top