Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/4/2008 6:38:51 AM EDT
pleads guilty on 2 felony 5 year charges

120 days in prison
5 years probation

stripped of law license

cannot hold public office during probation

to repay city of Detroit 1 million dollars. He must pay this, cannot claim bankruptcy.

loses city pension

resigns immediately!

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:40:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Couldn't happen to a nicer race baiting asshat....
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:40:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

120 days in prison
5 years probation
stripped of law license
to repay city of Detroit 1 million.
loses pention

I dont know what that is, but he may be better off without it.

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:40:53 AM EDT
[#3]
ADIOS!

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:41:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

120 days in prison
5 years probation
stripped of law license
loses pention

ya ya fixed
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:42:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

120 days in prison
5 years probation

stripped of law license

to repay city of Detroit 1 million dollars. He must pay this, cannot claim bankruptcy.

loses O ring to cellmate "Big Jimmy"

resigns immediately!

That's better!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:43:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:44:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Finally!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:44:34 AM EDT
[#8]
thats not goin got buff out!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:46:41 AM EDT
[#9]
HA!  White man done won!  
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:47:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Good riddance.  What a douche.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:51:07 AM EDT
[#11]
As a resident of a suburb of Detroit.............I approve of this message!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:16:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Good riddance to bad rubbish. His pet police chief Ella Bully-Cummings resigned today too.

Now, may there be a massive broom-out of the corruption that holds the City of Detroit back so much.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:17:25 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

120 days in prison
5 years probation
stripped of law license
loses pention

ya ya fixed

He got his ya ya fixed?  Now that's cold.  I know what happens when your dog gets his ya ya fixed when it isn't broken.  He actually agreed to that?  WOW
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:19:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Outstanding!

Now the Detroit natives can elect another scumbag.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:21:27 AM EDT
[#15]
I just hope Ken Cockrel is all he appears to be.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:21:56 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Outstanding!

+1
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:23:39 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Outstanding!

They already re-elected his mother.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:24:03 AM EDT
[#18]
When does his mom quit Congress?
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:25:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Later, douche-cock.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:26:41 AM EDT
[#20]
He'll simply move on to a successful career as a community activist.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:27:02 AM EDT
[#21]
what were the charges?

corruption and whatnot i'm assuming

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:27:55 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Outstanding!

They already re-elected his mother.

Nope, she's just going to be on the ballot for reelection this Fall... This was just a primary.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:30:16 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
what were the charges?

Obstruction of justice.

He also faces a separate assault charge from a different incident. What a mayor.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:32:13 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
what were the charges?

Obstruction of justice.

He also faces a separate assault charge from a different incident. What a mayor.

He ain't got shit on Mayor For Life Barry of DC.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:35:41 AM EDT
[#25]
If Christine Beatty would of been smart, she would of done a plea deal giving up info on Kwame well before Kwame did his deal.  The prosecutor was going after the Mayor for her own political exposure, Beatty was just a drop in the bucket.

Now Beatty has nothing to bargain with to reduce her sentence.

ETA: Maybe Kwame had something else on Beatty or she was offered something to keep her mouth shut. We will probably never know.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:37:06 AM EDT
[#26]
is this for real?
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:38:24 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
If Christine Beatty would of been smart, she would of done a plea deal giving up info on Kwame well before Kwame did his deal.  The prosecutor was going after the Mayor for her own political exposure, Beatty was just a drop in the bucket.

Her loyalty to Kwame essentially bought her a longer sentence... oops.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:42:02 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
is this for real?

Yes, it's hard to believe the dhimmycrats actually cleaned up this mess. Good for them.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:43:18 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Her loyalty to Kwame essentially bought her a longer sentence... oops.

Maybe Kwame had something else on Beatty or she was offered something to keep her mouth shut. We will probably never know.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:43:27 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Outstanding!

Sad how accurate that is.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:45:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:58:19 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Outstanding!

Sad how accurate that is.

I've seen it before.  The Fords in Memphis for one...
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:26:59 AM EDT
[#33]
One thug down, many more to go. They need to get him on the murder as well.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:29:12 AM EDT
[#34]
My boy Kwame didn't do anything wrong, dem racists done framed him, he's a good boy.

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:31:31 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Outstanding!

Double entendre?  
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:32:19 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Good riddance to bad rubbish. His pet police chief Ella Bully-Cummings resigned today too.

Now, may there be a massive broom-out of the corruption that holds the City of Detroit back so much.

Oh yeah, totally for sure!

Or were you just being subtle?
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:35:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:41:35 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Obama Praises Kilpatrick

Oops!  

Just another thing to pack in his already overstuffed amount of baggage.

The MSM doesn't care though.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:57:25 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
He'll simply move on to a successful career as a community activist organizer.

Fixified it.

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:33:21 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, it's my fervent hope that, while I will likely only venture into the City to see Red Wings games from time to time, that the City of Detroit becomes a jewel in the state.

We Michiganders might complain a lot about how things are run here and about how jobs are fleeing the state, but it's only because we look around us, at the beauty this state shows off, and we think "Things could be so much better..."

We could have it all if we really wanted it. Jobs, clean natural resources, you name it. But too many just want to sit on their butts and receive "free" money from the government.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 9:55:40 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, it's my fervent hope that, while I will likely only venture into the City to see Red Wings games from time to time, that the City of Detroit becomes a jewel in the state.

The destruction of Detroit has been going on for about 60 years now. Corruption is the entrenched order and no one in the city wants to see that change. What they did to Dennis Archer is proof positive that the people of Detroit don't want things to improve, they want things to stay as they are. They want people in office who will continue to enable their welfare funded lifestyles of crime, drugs, violence and reproduction with whoever, whenever, where ever.

We Michiganders might complain a lot about how things are run here and about how jobs are fleeing the state, but it's only because we look around us, at the beauty this state shows off, and we think "Things could be so much better..."

We could have it all if we really wanted it. Jobs, clean natural resources, you name it. But too many just want to sit on their butts and receive "free" money from the government.

That state will not change until two things happen:

1. They must eliminate the total stranglehold that unions have over businesses.
2. They must provide incentives for businesses to come to the state.

As it is now, any business would be insane to relocate to Michigan. The unions and the governor would drive them into bankruptcy.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:05:07 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Do you deny the state is beautiful...?

I know you moved out but it's not like you have to run the state down every chance you get.

Mind you I'm not ruling out moving away myself, but if I do, I'll do it with a heavy heart. I do love this state.

edit: I agree with you 100% on the rest of your post. I don't think I've ever typed anything to the contrary so, "huzzah".

edit 2: Crap, I can't get the quote right. You know what I mean.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:20:44 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know you moved out but it's not like you have to run the state down every chance you get.

Mind you I'm not ruling out moving away myself, but if I do, I'll do it with a heavy heart. I do love this state.

edit: I agree with you 100% on the rest of your post. I don't think I've ever typed anything to the contrary so, "huzzah".

The summers were nice, and fall when it wasn't raining, muddy and overcast (which is like a total of three days) was nice. The beauty of the state has diminished since I was a kid. The leaves don't change color the way they used to in the fall, and there were only a few fall days each year where you could enjoy being outside. I remember spring as being a monsoon until all the snow was gone and there was thick black mud everywhere.

Winter, which is the state's dominant season was intolerable for me. Starting in Mid September the skies would turn gray and the weather would get progressively colder, with fewer and fewer sunny days. The snow would usually start flying in mid December, but by the New Year it was usually too cold to snow, so what you had was frozen snow and frozen ice everywhere. The months of cold and drierieness and overcast between mid September and May were broken only by briefs periods of sunshine in early January. Sunshine that taunted you as it held no warmth to break the arctic chill in the air. By January there is also a stain everywhere from the salt and ice melters, along with the broken concrete and potholes.

I spent 24 years in Michigan and I have almost no fond memories of the place. What fond memories I do have are all of summer, which is over in about 2 1/2 months.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:45:05 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The summers were nice, and fall when it wasn't raining, muddy and overcast (which is like a total of three days) was nice. The beauty of the state has diminished since I was a kid. The leaves don't change color the way they used to in the fall, and there were only a few fall days each year where you could enjoy being outside. I remember spring as being a monsoon until all the snow was gone and there was thick black mud everywhere.

Winter, which is the state's dominant season was intolerable for me. Starting in Mid September the skies would turn gray and the weather would get progressively colder, with fewer and fewer sunny days. The snow would usually start flying in mid December, but by the New Year it was usually too cold to snow, so what you had was frozen snow and frozen ice everywhere. The months of cold and drierieness and overcast between mid September and May were broken only by briefs periods of sunshine in early January. Sunshine that taunted you as it held no warmth to break the arctic chill in the air. By January there is also a stain everywhere from the salt and ice melters, along with the broken concrete and potholes.

I spent 24 years in Michigan and I have almost no fond memories of the place. What fond memories I do have are all of summer, which is over in about 2 1/2 months.

That's why you call your self "Motown_Steve" and not "Uper_Steve" or "Charlevoix_Steve"  

Michigan is incredibly beautiful.
Some of the best hunting in America.
Near the tops in fishing.
Undoubtedly the best boating in America.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:45:48 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Couldn't happen to a nicer race baiting asshat....

aint that the truth..
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:45:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Oh teh noes.  Not the hip hop Mayor.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 11:01:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:08:23 PM EDT
[#48]
its great that he is out of office for 5 years minimum
his speach tonight got a standing o.
part of his sentence is no politics durring five year probation
he will be back to be mayor again
and the stupid people will re-elect him

as for michigan, the more time i spend north of saginaw the more i like it
after coming back its not all that bad, just the morons(unions, politicians)runnig the joint.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:10:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Wait till Ted Stennis (R-Alaska) does the same thing!
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:13:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top