Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2008 11:08:51 PM EDT
Hanging out with a prospective G/F this weekend.  The tv was on and I flipped on the news.

Some shit about Obama was on and I yelled "Hey look!  Obamassiah!" to which she replied "I fucking hate that guy..."

Now all I have to do is work the nuts up to make a move...

On a side note i just ate my last fry..  Damn I wish I had more fries...
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:09:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Work up the nerve? Huh? Dude, just do what your balls tell you to.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:11:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I thought about that but something tells me sticking my penis in her ear when she wasn't looking wouldn't go over so well.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:12:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought about that but something tells me sticking my penis in her ear when she wasn't looking wouldn't go over so well.
60% of the time, it works every time
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:14:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

60% of the time, it works every time

Yea but the other 40% of the time you end up getting bitten in the sack and get stuck posting about it on ARFcom whilst trying to contain the bleeding.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:18:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I did this yesterday. After the look of shock and horror, laughter ensued. Then again, my girl is wicked cool

P.S. her facial expression made whatever trouble I could have gotten in, totally fucking worth it
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:20:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I did this yesterday to my g/f, after the look of shock and horror, laughter ensued. Then again, my girl is wicked cool

P.S. her facial expression made whatever trouble I could have gotten in, totally fucking worth it

She seems like she'd be cool like that... once we were involved...  Right now?  Hell that'd just be throwing some fine pie out the window...

Speaking of facial expressions, my friend told me an epic story a while back.  He was getting some head from a girl he barely knew and she refused to let him finish in her mouth so when he was about to finish he caught it in his hand and slapped her across the face with it...
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:23:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Better yet, the Simba... think Disney's the Lion King

You finish on the girls tits, then take your index and middle fingers, dab it in your spunk, and wipe them across her forehead in an arch motion while saying in that low Rafiki voice "siiiiiiimmbbaaaaahhhh"  
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:23:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Lol it's Towely!
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:24:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You finish on the girls tits, then take your index and middle fingers, dab it in your spunk, and wipe them across her forehead in an arch motion while saying in that low Rafiki voice "siiiiiiimmbbaaaaahhhh"  

God this thread is so off track.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:25:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck you! I am bored as hell and this thread is going exactly as it should!
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:25:51 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck you! I am bored as hell and this thread is going exactly as it should!

As am I.  Drunk as well.  Other than that I have no idea why I even started this thread.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:27:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I wish I were drunk, I'm just wicked bored and my fiance' is dead asleep as she's got school tomorow, I on the other hand have another wonderful day of unemployment to look forward to.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:30:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I wish I were drunk, I'm just wicked bored and my fiance' is dead asleep as she's got school tomorow, I on the other hand have another wonderful day of unemployment to look forward to.

Unemployed by choice here and no class tomorrow till 5pm.  Just sitting here watching the RNC videos on youtube and thinking about boobs and stuff.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:33:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Good times... I dropped my fiance' off at school yesterday and will be doing it again in a few hours and was reminded of why I loved college in the spring/summer/early fall.... skirt season... mother of god
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:33:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:35:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:42:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-3/963911/Goodbye%20Francis_500.jpg

que?

You think you're the only one drunk around here?  
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:43:22 PM EDT
[#18]
I like it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top