Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2008 10:02:27 PM EDT
It seems the scales of doom and gloom have actually tipped in their favor now.  I see more "we're done for" posts over there now than I do here.

Opinions?
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:03:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Our doom and gloom scale may be a solid 5 of 10 but their Pussy factor is off the charts.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:06:30 PM EDT
[#2]
They've probably just resumed taking their medication.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:06:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It seems the scales of doom and gloom have actually tipped in their favor now.  I see more "we're done for" posts over there now than I do here.

Opinions?

I think "our" doom and gloom is more short-term, as in we will get it next time around.  Work a little harder, maybe.  Those tards have nothing left after a defeat, and if we could convince them that honor requires their death. who knows.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:10:54 PM EDT
[#4]

if we could convince them that honor requires their death. who knows.

God I wish we practiced ritualistic suicide in this country....
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:15:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Really.

If anyone is going to whine and throw in the towel on the eve of battle, why not just fall on your sword and spare the rest of us the bleating.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:26:12 PM EDT
[#6]
They are just pissy because they realized she was talking directly to them for the crap they pulled on her. And they wonder why....

She gave them what they deserved and made them look in the mirror. They have tucked their tails and have headed to the hills!!!!!!

Go Sarah-Barracuda
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:28:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I wish they would live up to their promises of leaving the country when McCain wins.

They promised the same thing in 2004, and they're such quitters that they couldn't even follow through with that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:28:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Typical bully behavior.  All tough until someone stands up to them.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:28:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Yep.  They dun burned out.

And we have just been awakened.  Obama's last miracle?  Snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:49:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I wish they would live up to their promises of leaving the country when McCain wins.

They promised the same thing in 2004, and they're such quitters that they couldn't even follow through with that.

you are werfwess awek bawin you are werfwess awek bawin....
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 10:54:35 PM EDT
[#11]

"It appears ve haff a doom und gloom gap!"
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 12:14:39 AM EDT
[#12]
The doom and gloom was pretty serious on both sites 4 years ago too
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 1:06:06 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

This.

I would even help them on their way with a kick to the seat of their pants.

sw1217
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:46:14 AM EDT
[#14]
I used to think that men, real men, hung around ar15.com.  But events in 2006 and since have convinced me otherwise.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top