Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2008 9:42:49 PM EDT
This was his claim to fame...I hope history does not repeat it's self!! But if these two bafoons are elected..guess what?

....WORSE is yet to come!

Joe Biden's legacy Part 1
Joe Biden's Legacy Part 2

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 12:00:20 AM EDT
[#1]
So no one gives a shit,Eh?
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 12:10:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I think most of us already know that Biden is a rabid anti-gunner.

His other claim to fame was being caught plagiarizing a speech written by UK labor party leader Neil Kinnock.

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 12:13:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I care very much, but I don't comment usually unless I can help someone out or have something to contribute.  Thank you very much for the videos
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 12:43:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I remember
Fuck Biden and the obamination.....
I remember very well......

Never again.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 12:51:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I purchased my first 33rd magazine under the AWB.  Fucking 70 dollars.  

Fuck Biden
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 12:52:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I remember well.  From when they passed the AWB until that November, the NRA was in overdrive.  And when the chips fell, the Congressmen who sided with Clinton paid.  Tom Foley, GONE.  That was a SERIOUS bitch slap on Clinton.  He lost the Senate.  He lost the house.  All over ONE BILL.

And it continued to 2000 because the next President would make the call.  Congress REMEMBERED and did not reauthorize the bill.  President Bush WANTED them to try, to the point of taunting them.  He knew it would have been political suicide for them, and him.  But his bluff paid off handsomly and he was reelected...

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 1:47:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
This was his claim to fame...I hope history does not repeat it's self!! But if these two bafoons are elected..guess what?

....WORSE is yet to come!

Joe Biden's legacy Part 1
Joe Biden's Legacy Part 2

FUCK BIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lying commie party elite prick that he is.

And this would be why many of us are Life Members of the NRA and spread funding across the entire association.
This would also be why I would instantly call troll any ARFCOM Member who told me they were voting for this asshat and the obamanable one or scary Barry if you prefer.
sw1217
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:48:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Joe Biden cheated in law school.  That's all you need to know about him.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:51:03 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Elaborate, please.

I'd love to have some more dirt on that asshole...
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 10:01:54 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Elaborate, please.

Wikipedia downplays what he did:

"It was also alleged that, during his time as a law student at Syracuse, Biden had plagiarized a law review article. Though the then-dean of the law school, as well as Biden's former professor, downplayed the incident, they did find that Biden drew "chunks of heavy legal prose directly from" the article in question. Biden said it was inadvertent due to his not knowing the proper rules of citation, and Biden was permitted to retake the course after receiving a grade of F, which was subsequently dropped from his record."

Today you'd get tossed out of most law schools for plagarism.  During Vietnam the liberals who ran the universities didn't want anyone expelled.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 4:36:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Elaborate, please.

Wikipedia downplays what he did:

"It was also alleged that, during his time as a law student at Syracuse, Biden had plagiarized a law review article. Though the then-dean of the law school, as well as Biden's former professor, downplayed the incident, they did find that Biden drew "chunks of heavy legal prose directly from" the article in question. Biden said it was inadvertent due to his not knowing the proper rules of citation, and Biden was permitted to retake the course after receiving a grade of F, which was subsequently dropped from his record."

Today you'd get tossed out of most law schools for plagarism.  During Vietnam the liberals who ran the universities didn't want anyone expelled.

[sarcasm]Wow I have missed all the coverage about this on the MSM...how can it be? I must be blind!

They have to had covered it so consistency on the news...[/sarcasm]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top