Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/3/2001 7:31:56 PM EDT
I call it my Post Master...gotta love it.

[img]wsphotofews.excite.com/020/XQ/Kc/oq/Ab85532.jpg[/img]

[img]wsphotofews.excite.com/018/JB/zs/UU/A863291.jpg[/img]

No its not a 3 position selector but when you build your own you have the rights to freedom of speech.

I'm my own person so I have to be different.

Rick
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:34:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it me or is the receiver blue?
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:39:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Its blue. I wanted it that color after it was hardcoat anodized. Sorta goes with the theme.

Rick...just having fun.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:48:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Odd, I could have sworn that my mailman has one of those. Wait a sec. . .
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:51:48 PM EDT
[#4]
i need to get one that says safe, semi, N/A
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:55:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 8:06:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm not sure of the make of the postban stock but the camera brought out some purple. Looks black to me with just a shade of lousy purple.
I'm awaiting my dpms extended bolt release lever. (just in case somebody catches that its missing)
Other goodies, tactical charging handle latch, fully fluted barrel (done by me) Armalite gas block, TiC coated carrier and bolt, Titanium firing pin, and that little magazine.

Rick
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 1:50:54 AM EDT
[#7]
where did you get it engraved?  I am going to be starting on my own 80%lower and I'm not sure where to get it engraved or anodized.
john
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:38:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
where did you get it engraved?  I am going to be starting on my own 80%lower and I'm not sure where to get it engraved or anodized.
john
View Quote

I used stamps. You can get a cheap set for about 7.00 and a good American made set for 30.00. A-Z 0-9

Rick
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 6:22:01 AM EDT
[#9]
"POSTAL".  Very cool!  I love a little humor thrown in with gun play...I think?  

Anyway, where can I get a magazine like that?  How many rounds does it hold?
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 7:01:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey ARs4ever, where did you get your $30. American made stamps?  Where are these things typically sold?  Are the sizes uniform (e.g. it looks like the "Postal" letters are the same size as the "Semi" letters)?

You answers are appreciated.

[8D]
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:32:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hey ARs4ever, where did you get your $30. American made stamps?  Where are these things typically sold?  Are the sizes uniform

[8D]
View Quote

I think I bought these at MSCdirect.com or it may of been J&L industrial. These are 1/8 height. They make several sizes but the 1/8 works for these.

The mag is a Beta mag holds 100 rounds. Most places are sold out. You will have to get thru a private seller now probably for more than what they paid for it. Before you ask....NO its not for sale. I've waited to long to get one.

Rick
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top