Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2008 4:41:48 PM EDT
Thought this link might be handy:

Digital camo stencils

You print the stencils out on overhead projector film and cut them out with an exacto knife. The sit owner has even included a feature that lets you preview your stencil pattern in duracoat colors.

Have fun!
Link Posted: 8/24/2008 4:45:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Cntrl + D!

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/24/2008 5:01:20 PM EDT
[#2]
tag so i can find it later when im painting my basement acu (marpat would be too dark)
Link Posted: 8/24/2008 5:02:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Digital camo stencils

You print the stencils out on overhead projector film and cut them out with an exacto knife. The sit owner has even included a feature that lets you preview your stencil pattern in duracoat colors.

Have fun!

Why do they have to be on overhead projector film, and not just regular paper?  

<-----Confused  
Link Posted: 8/24/2008 5:20:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Digital camo stencils

Have fun!

Why do they have to be on overhead projector film, and not just regular paper?  

<-----Confused  

I?f you make a stencil outta plastic sheeting like OHP film, you can use it multiple times. Paper gets soaked with paint and fall apart.
Link Posted: 8/24/2008 5:26:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Jackson guitars custom shop...

Link Posted: 8/24/2008 5:45:52 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:58:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top