Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/2/2001 8:53:39 AM EDT
After constantly hearing that Islam is "a peaceful religion", I found this site:

[url]www.FaithFreedom.org[/url]

Some VERY interesting reading material !

I would suggest everyone spend a few minutes perusing the information on the site....
These folks are quite scary indeed!

Here are a few pleasant images of Islam taken from the site:

[b]Quran: the book of death[/b]
[img]www.faithfreedom.org/BOOKOFDEATH.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:54:08 AM EDT
[#1]
These are images of Ashura. The annual remembrance day when Shiits (arabic word meaning "Shitheads") mourn the death of Imam Hussein by beating themselves and cutting their own flesh to bleed. Hussein was killed in a battle when he challenged Moravia the Caliph of the time for power.

A father mutilating his son to bleed
[img]www.faithfreedom.org/ashura1.jpg[/img]

A mother rejoices after inflicting wounds on the head of her toddler
[img]www.faithfreedom.org/ashura2.jpg[/img]

Islam promotes barbarism by fomenting mass hysteria.
[img]www.faithfreedom.org/ashura3.jpg[/img]

The show of piety by the Iranian Mullahs who each have stolen hundreds of millions of dollars pretending to weep for Hussein
[img]www.faithfreedom.org/ashura4.jpg[/img]

Is this Satanism or religion of God?
[img]www.faithfreedom.org/ashura5.jpg[/img]

What does this have to do with spirituality?
[img]www.faithfreedom.org/ashura6.jpg[/img]

The mourners bleed after beating themselves with chains
[img]www.faithfreedom.org/ashura7.jpg[/img]

Self beating scene
[img]www.faithfreedom.org/ashura8.jpg[/img]

The barb chain in designed to scar the skin and make the mourners bleed.  
[img]www.faithfreedom.org/ashura9.jpg[/img]

An Iranian boy holds the picture of Imam Ali. Ironically Ali was the man who massacred hundreds of thousands of Iranians and took them, their wives and daughters as slaves selling them in the markets of Mecca and Medina to a bunch of Savage Arabs, who thanked Allah for the bounty.  
[img]www.faithfreedom.org/ashura10.jpg[/img]

---------------------------------------

A Palestinian boy dresses like a suicide bomber during a 'Land Day' demonstration in the West Bank city of Ramallah, March 30, 2001. Israeli troops shot dead at least three Palestinians during the strongest wave of protests to sweep the West Bank and Gaza Strip in weeks. (Osama Silwadi/Reuters)

[img]www.faithfreedom.org/suicide_bomber.jpg[/img]

Flogging: Justice the Islamic way.

[img]www.faithfreedom.org/flogging.jpg[/img]

Why do XXXheads always seem to enjoy severing people's limbs?

[img]rawa.fancymarketing.net/handcut6.jpg[/img]

This young woman was appropriately punished for failing to wear that stupid bag over her head.

[img]rawasongs.fancymarketing.net/zarmina1.jpg[/img]

This crazy guy actually wore sneakers in public!  (the nerve of him...!)

[img]rawasongs.fancymarketing.net/najib.jpg[/img]

Gotta love a bunch of unshaved and unwashed thugs who make their woman wear bags over their heads.  
(would that make them "bagheads" instead of "XXXheads"?)

[img]rawasongs.fancymarketing.net/illka12.jpg[/img]

--------------------------------------------
Here the Muslims are shown displaying incredible tolerance for other religions:
(they blow up an ancient buddhist statue)

BEFORE:
[img]rawasongs.fancymarketing.net/bamyan2.jpg[/img]

AFTER:
[img]rawasongs.fancymarketing.net/statue.jpg[/img]

Full Details:  [url]rawasongs.fancymarketing.net/bamyan.htm[/url]
----------------------------------------------

[b]
Yeah...  Islam is a PEACEFUL RELIGION !  
-------------------------------------
[/b]

Link Posted: 12/2/2001 9:01:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh yeah...

I forgot this quote about the child molestor they call their prophet !

"Muhammad lived a less than holy life. His lust for sex, his affairs with his maids and slave girls, his pedophilic relationship with Aisha a 9-year-old child at the age of 53, his killing sprees, his massacre and the genocide of the Jews, his slave making and trading, his assassination of his opponents, his raids and lootings of the merchant caravans, his burning of the palm plantations, his destroying the water wells, his cursing and invoking evil on his enemies and his revenge on his captured prisoners of war disqualify him as a decent human being let alone the messenger of God "
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 9:02:02 AM EDT
[#3]
these people are the unhealthly parasite to civilization on this planet.  unfortunately in our Politically Correct World, we cannot do what needs to be done.  KILL'EM ALL!!!
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 9:05:29 AM EDT
[#4]

[b]

And.....

Check out this page of photos:

[url]www.angelfire.com/gu/khola/jihad/Pakistan.html[/url]

[/b]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 9:09:06 AM EDT
[#5]
As long as McUzi stays in the closet...RBAD...you are alright in my book!!!

Seriously...Thanks for the pics...It just goes to show ya... "Those with Heads in Sand have Sand in their Eyes,Nose & Ears"

God Bless us All...Let no Man take our FREEDOM!!!
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:01:03 AM EDT
[#6]
What is your point MM?  Jesus told the disciples that miracles would confirm the message and the messengers of the early church.  Paul was bitten by a poisones snake and never got sick.  Tongues while a very controversial subject among christians certainly isn't cutting up your kid is it?  Are you trying to say that Biblical Christianity is as evil as Islam?  You better find a better example then that one.

Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:09:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What is your point MM?  Jesus told the disciples that miracles would confirm the message and the messengers of the early church.  Paul was bitten by a poisones snake and never got sick.  Tongues while a very controversial subject among christians certainly isn't cutting up your kid is it?  Are you trying to say that Biblical Christianity is as evil as Islam?  You better find a better example then that one.

View Quote

I'm merely pointing out that if one were to judge "savagery" based on appearances, snake-handlers look pretty pagan, and savage.

I agree 110% with RBAD.  I think these saveages should be put down.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:15:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Very nice indeed...

Tyler
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:16:56 AM EDT
[#9]
No.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:21:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This young woman was appropriately punished for failing to wear that stupid bag over her head.

[img]rawasongs.fancymarketing.net/zarmina1.jpg[/img]

View Quote

On the CNN report I saw yesterday, they stated that she was shot for adultery.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:40:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Post from operator-error -
On the CNN report I saw yesterday, they stated that she was shot for adultery.
View Quote

Oh! Well all right then, I can believe that they shot this miserable bitch for cheating - what did they do to the man who cheated with her?

Eric The(Nothing?IReallyDoubtThePoorWomanWasShotForCheating-It'sNot'Scriptural')Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:41:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Okay, okay I was just trying to correct a possible misunderstanding.

Not condoning the actions of savages.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:44:47 AM EDT
[#13]
At least they don't let their womenz vote !

(I better hope that MrsRBAD doesn't read this one)  [:D]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:49:22 AM EDT
[#14]
These photos are all the more reason why we have to fight sinking to their level. Even the Nazi command was given a trial. Us executing Moslems should look about the same. Its a conflict based in religion, but is it Moslem vs. America, or Moslem vs.Christian? Christians don't use torture or execute without trial.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:54:11 AM EDT
[#15]
HEHE - I love it when a plan comes together
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 11:06:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm merely pointing out that if one were to judge "savagery" based on appearances, snake-handlers look pretty pagan, and savage.

I agree 110% with RBAD.  I think these saveages should be put down.
View Quote

No you were  merely taking the opportunity to bash people that don't think the way you do.

RBAD's post is a bit in bad taste but he feels he is showing a trend the runs accross all of Isalm but snake handlers are a VERY small minority.
If you were not in such a rush to trsh others you would have been able to find that out.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 11:11:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Now you are making a complete ass of yourself.
You go back and read what I posted.
It is from a web site that supports "Snake Handling".
I did not edit or editorialize.
So how can that be bashing?
Go back and read.
Then apologize.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 11:13:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Actually, I believe the woman in blue was shot for murdering her husband, ostensibly an abusive man.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 11:38:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 12:17:45 PM EDT
[#20]
"these people are the unhealthly parasite to civilization on this planet. unfortunately in our Politically Correct World, we cannot do what needs to be done. KILL'EM ALL!!!"

"This is a race of savage people, and they like it that way. They don't belong here in the USA, unless they have become civilized first"

Wow, you guys sound like me back before 9-11, you know back when I was a "racist" and would have been FUCKING BANNED for those exact same comments. It's funny how when the tide of politically acceptable thought changes you can see how hypocritical people really are. Seems I remember McUzi being banned numerous times for saying those exact same things as quoted from this thread above about a different race of people.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 12:22:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Why, what an amusing little website!

Other useful things I have learned from the web are that:
1. Procter & Gamble is a Satanist organization
2. Courtney Love murdered Curt Cobain to promote her own musical career
3. American Christians advocate shipping all Blacks back to Africa
4. George Bush stole the 2000 election through secret deals with the Supreme Court
5. Jews were originally "phallus worshippers" and cannibals
6. Bill Gates will donate $1000 every time this email is forwarded
7. Intel will give a free trip to Disneyland to anyone who forwards this note
8. Bill Clinton was attacked by a vast right-wing conspiracy

Wow, there are a lot of neat things on the web, and I'm really sure that all of them always tell the unbiased truth.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 1:00:19 PM EDT
[#22]
A father mutilating his son to bleed
View Quote

And what is your point?  Fathers in the US routinely have their children's penises mutilated.  To many foreigners, that is a horror they do not understand.  I don't understand why an Islamic parent would cut a child's head, but please keep the issue in perspective.  We do many of the same sorts of things.z
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 2:10:05 PM EDT
[#23]
this is news?They have been doing this crap and much,much,much more for hundreds of years!

About the girl being executed with the AK:She was one of several who were executed that day if that is the same segment I saw along with a woman who was executed for listening to "UnIslamic" radio broadcasts and music repeatedly.No matter how you slice it these guys are from Hell.There is no greater eveil than one that is hidden and couched in a facade of decency.There is nothing decent about Islam except for the occasional Muslim who is so naturally good that he trancends his corrupt indoctrination.

Based strictly on the fact that Mohammed screwed Aesha(a 7-8yr old girl)I would have to check that religion off of my list of decent and honorable things to believe in.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 2:10:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

4. George Bush stole the 2000 election through secret deals with the Supreme Court

[red]Thank GOD.  Otherwise we'd be stuck with Al Gore ![/red]

[red]Huh?.. You didn't get YOUR check yet?[/red]

[red]I got the free trip to DisneyWorld instead.[/red]

Wow, there are a lot of neat things on the web, and I'm really sure that all of them always tell the unbiased truth.
View Quote

----------------------------------
Bottom Line -- I don't believe everything that *I* read either.  But... this information, if true, is rather revealing about our "newfound" enemies.

I am a Christian and, admitedly, have limited knowledge of Islam.
(except for hearing about how many of my Christian Armenian ancestors were slaughtered in the beginning of the 20th. century by the Muslim Turks because of their failure to convert to that "wonderful" religion)
* Check with BigPig on that one...
(I'm quite sure that he's heard alot of the same info and seen the same pictures -- Those Muslim Turks were SAVAGE!)

If you are a Muslim, please go to the aforementioned site and let me know if you find any discrepancies with the knowledge imparted.

I haven't finished reviewing the entire site yet, but plan on doing so this evening.

Since we are essentially at war with the entire Muslim world at this point, it pays to learn all you can about your enemies !

Link Posted: 12/2/2001 3:30:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
"these people are the unhealthly parasite to civilization on this planet. unfortunately in our Politically Correct World, we cannot do what needs to be done. KILL'EM ALL!!!"

"This is a race of savage people, and they like it that way. They don't belong here in the USA, unless they have become civilized first"

Wow, you guys sound like me back before 9-11, you know back when I was a "racist" and would have been FUCKING BANNED for those exact same comments. It's funny how when the tide of politically acceptable thought changes you can see how hypocritical people really are. Seems I remember McUzi being banned numerous times for saying those exact same things as quoted from this thread above about a different race of people.
View Quote

AT-motherfukin-ZACTLY!

Edited to add that all racist comments and discussion of certain RACES, or people of origin other than American, some how don't deserve the rights GOD GAVE ALL human beings, just shows your ultimate hypocrisy.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 4:07:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Snake handling?  Phooey.  Why not a picture of one of the Philippinos who have themselves nailed to a cross each year?  Christians have been practicing self-flagellation and other [i]penitente[/i] rituals for centuries.  Granted, it's very rare today, but then you have to consider that Christianity has had about a 600 year head start on Islam.

By the way, that's a nice CZ in the first pic. [;)]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 4:27:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Why, what an amusing little website!

1. Procter & Gamble is a Satanist organization
2. Courtney Love murdered Curt Cobain to promote her own musical career
3. American Christians advocate shipping all Blacks back to Africa
5. Jews were originally "phallus worshippers" and cannibals
8. Bill Clinton was attacked by a vast right-wing conspiracy

View Quote

Isn’t amazing that the same people who denounce America and its “massively oppressive justice system” are the first to defend these turds for things like brainwashing their children into becoming murderers?
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 4:36:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Now you are making a complete ass of yourself.
You go back and read what I posted.
It is from a web site that supports "Snake Handling".
I did not edit or editorialize.
So how can that be bashing?
Go back and read.
Then apologize.
View Quote

Your corollary is shit.

Murdering people for sporting Nike shoes isn't quite the same thing as some moron fondling a diamond back now is it?

Is your tiny little mind capable of seeing the difference in degree?
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:17:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Bottom Line -- I don't believe everything that *I* read either.  But... this information, if true, is rather revealing about our "newfound" enemies.

I am a Christian and, admitedly, have limited knowledge of Islam.
(except for hearing about how many of my Christian Armenian ancestors were slaughtered in the beginning of the 20th. century by the Muslim Turks because of their failure to convert to that "wonderful" religion)
* Check with BigPig on that one...
(I'm quite sure that he's heard alot of the same info and seen the same pictures -- Those Muslim Turks were SAVAGE!)

If you are a Muslim, please go to the aforementioned site and let me know if you find any discrepancies with the knowledge imparted.

I haven't finished reviewing the entire site yet, but plan on doing so this evening.

Since we are essentially at war with the entire Muslim world at this point, it pays to learn all you can about your enemies !
View Quote

Rbad,
'Islam' is not, in itself, inherently evil. The ugly face it exhibits today, is the result of decades of careful abuse by a small segment of that society. The cultural elite of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Iran, Iraq and others use it (Islam) to keep their populace in line.

They use it as justification for everything.

Examples:
Mohammed said "Study Allah ". Why do you need an education for that?  
Mohammed said "Respect your Sheik" for he is favored of god.

It's a useful tool to maintain their power structure... Basically the words fundamentalist, Muslim and government, used in the same breath, are indicative of an oppressive government that maintains its power via abuse of a religion.

Don’t vilify the ideology, vilify the people who abuse it.

The culture will disintegrate, once the self-interest behind its abuse is gone.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 6:46:38 PM EDT
[#30]
The culture will disintegrate, once the self-interest behind its abuse is gone.
View Quote

I disagree with the above statement, but the experience of what happened in Italy and Germany after WWII does strongly support it.z
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:18:57 PM EDT
[#31]
You kow the actuall funny thing here.You are most presumbely going to die in short order(you posted address's or something when registred right) and for nothing there is NO god;(period)

While I'm on the topic I might  as well point out that those pics only hapen in SOME country's like pakistan and afganaistan.As for the limb choping that's standerd Saudi crminal system(so if you left you'r wallet on the street and came back a week later you would still find it there with it's contents)

But on to more importent things:What sort of father mutilates his kids..you know.*loads up desert eagle*(900 well spent dollers)
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:26:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Yep, They are a bunch of nut jobs.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:27:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Towfiq.

I have deleted your account. NOT because you violated the terms of service by threatening physical harm, but because you are a pussy.

Feel free to visit ME sometime.  

Americans have no fear!
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:34:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Hey Towfiq.

I forgot to ask....
Are you ashamed of your heritage?

YOUR registered e-mail address is [email protected]

AND

You used the following IP address when you posted your response: 204.192.156.154

[b]
Guess where Towfiq works????

World Bank (NETBLK-WORLDBANK-NET1)
  1818 H Street NW
  Washington, DC 20433
  US
tel: (202) 477-1234
fax: (202) 477-6391

[/b]

Netname: WORLDBANK-NET1
  Netblock: 204.192.128.0 - 204.192.255.255

Coordinator:
     Business Internet, Inc.  (ZI44-ARIN)  [email protected]
     240-616-2000

Headquarters - General Inquiries
The World Bank
1818 H Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20433 U.S.A.
------------------------------------------

You can bet your ass that your employer will  be contacting first thing Monday morning.

Praise Allah and pass the bacon! [;)]

(hey -- forgot to ask --  with poor spelling and grammar like yours, how did you land a job with that multi-cultural financial institution?

Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:02:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Islam is an enigma.

I try to figure out repeatedly how they reconcile their pillars with their "prophet".

When I took World Religions at BCC, this was some of the stuff mentioned:

1) Muhammed married his pre-teen cousin.

2) Muhammed had no male children. This is the reason for the split among Sunni and Shi'ite Muslims. One side believed the male husband of Fatima should become Caliph and the other side backed another person.

3) Muhammed fled Mecca to Medina, where he established Islam among the tribal leaders.

4) When Muhammed led the tribesman back into Mecca, anybody who didn't convert to Islam was slaughtered including men, women and children.

5) Islam spread across North Africa and the Middle East by violence. Anybody who didn't convert was usually slaughtered. Genocide ran rampant.

6) Muhammed somehow one day found himself (I doubt it) in Jeruselam (check a map sometime), at which time he was by a cave and had his prophecy where the angel Gabriel I believe led him up to the 7 heavens. God told him to pray x times a day. On his way down, he ran across Abraham i believe who told him to pray less times. Muhammed then bargained with god.

Personal Opinion Here: This is just ludicrious. A map will show that a man who moved within the confied area of SOuthern Arabia is unlikely to travel hundreds or thousands of miles to Isreal, especially Jeruselam which at that time was occupied by Jews. Jews would never have let that freak into the land of Isreal.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:06:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Now, here are their 7 pillars. Lets see if I can remember them all. Some may be out of order.

1) All Muslims will travel to Mecca and vieew the Kabba.

2) All Muslims will give alms of x% each year to the poor and needy.

3) All Muslims will fast during certain hours during the month of Ramadan.

4) All Muslims will pray x times a day on a mat facing Mecca.

5) If anybody else can remember the other 3, please let me know.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:13:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Personally, I think Muhammaed was a violent murderous, pedophilic, piece of shit who got wacked out on Magical mushrooms and thought he was God's Messanger. The tribesamn of Saudi Arabia were ignorant, blood thirsty savages who were too stupid to realize Muhammed was a wack job. Muhammed never went to Jeruselam. The claim of the specific cave was very recent since Isreal was formed. The Palestinians are using it to try to claim religious rights to the temple mount and numerous other sites. Islam has some good people who may have converted under durress and have led their descendents to peace with non-muslims. But, what these people practice is not true Islam.

True Islam condones nay demands murder and genocide. It demands betraying friends, relegating women to animal status, etc...
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:30:32 PM EDT
[#38]
As for the whole Palestine-Isreal issue, Palestine never legitimately existed.

The history of the region goes like this:

The land of Isreal was settled many thousands of years ago by the Canaanites and Phonecians. The Phonecians wanted use of the ports and the Canaanites wanted use of the land.

Following some bad circumstances many Isrealites migrated to Egypt. The Egyptian Isrealites were enslaved. Later on Moses led his people to the Promised Land which was non other than their ancestor's land.

Throughout the Biblical History of Isreal, the Isrealites fought off many invaders such as the Phillistines a là David vs. Goliath.

Then, the Roman Empire seized control of Isreal. The Roman Empire lasted until the 600s AD, when it fell. The Eastern Roman Empire mantained control until sometime around 1000 AD or so. The Crusades began a little later on and Crusaders moved towards Isreal. While going there they massacred various ethnics in what is now Serbia. Upon arriving, the Crusaders quickly captured many cities and began murdering ethnics. At the time, the peoples were living peacefully together.

Following the fall of the Eastern Roman Empire to Ottaman Turks, the new capital of Rome, now knowen as Kievan Rus, became Muscovy or Moscow. Rome cut off the area entirely. Fromt hat point on, the Ottaman Turks pretty much ran the entire Middle East.

Following WWI, the British gained conrtol of Ottoman territories. The British and others unilaterraly divided up the land into political subdivisions without regard to the various ethnic groups. Palestine was a product of this. The British had no regard for the Jews when dividing the territory. In order to stay in power, the British pandered to the Arabs. During and after WWII many jews began migrating to Palestine. After WWII in 1948 I believe, the Jews went 2 ways. 1 group migrated to Palestiune to re-establish the state of Isreal. The other group spread out mostly in America, but also in Russia, etc...

The Jews fought off attacks from 5 sides to form their nation. And later fought of attacks from 5 sides again. The main attackers being: Jordan (Transjordan)(West Bank), Egypt (Sinai Peninsula, Gaza Strip), Syria (Golan Heights), Lebanon (Southern Lebanon), and Iraq.

For those who condemn the seizure of lands, heed this.

Golan Heights: The Syrian Muslims (Hamas) used the Golan Heights to repeatedly attack a Jewish settlement in Isreal. Rocket Attacks, etc.

West Bank: The West Bank was used by Jordanian Muslims (Hamas) to seize control of Jeruselam and other importanat parts of Isreal.

Southern Lebanon: Southern Lebanon was used to stage violent attacks on Isreali settlements by Lebanonese Muslims (Hezbollah)

Gaza Strip: The Gaza Strip was used by Egyptian military to attack Isreal. The Isrealis moved in behind Egyptian lines and into the Sinai Peninsula and Gaza Strip. The land is still used by Egyptian Muslims (Al Jihad) to stage attacks on Isreali citizens and cities.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:44:28 PM EDT
[#39]
And if this doesn't demonstrate an abuse of "moderator" access to the system logs, I don't know what does. . . .  RBAD, you truly are scum.

Quoted:
Hey Towfiq.

I forgot to ask....
Are you ashamed of your heritage?

YOUR registered e-mail address is [email protected]

AND

You used the following IP address when you posted your response: 204.192.156.154

[b]
Guess where Towfiq works????

World Bank (NETBLK-WORLDBANK-NET1)
  1818 H Street NW
  Washington, DC 20433
  US
tel: (202) 477-1234
fax: (202) 477-6391

[/b]

Netname: WORLDBANK-NET1
  Netblock: 204.192.128.0 - 204.192.255.255

Coordinator:
     Business Internet, Inc.  (ZI44-ARIN)  [email protected]
     240-616-2000

Headquarters - General Inquiries
The World Bank
1818 H Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20433 U.S.A.
------------------------------------------

You can bet your ass that your employer will  be contacting first thing Monday morning.

Praise Allah and pass the bacon! [;)]

(hey -- forgot to ask --  with poor spelling and grammar like yours, how did you land a job with that multi-cultural financial institution?

View Quote
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:52:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
And if this doesn't demonstrate an abuse of "moderator" access to the system logs, I don't know what does. . . .  RBAD, you truly are scum.
View Quote

Thank you for your compliment.  [b]Did you happen to read what your "friend" posted about "dying in short order"?[/b]

I guess your true colors (AND allegiance) come out during times of condemnation and/or public exposure, huh?  

Wow !
You folk really seem to get quite nervous about the in-depth examination of the "Peaceful Religion of Islam"

(FYI: This is the first time that I have ever posted a member's information in a public forum.)

Link Posted: 12/2/2001 9:03:50 PM EDT
[#41]
I just pinged his ass (towfiq) and his computer is off. Personally, RBAD didn't post any compromising information. It would have been different if he had posted his name and address.

BTW, with his IP, all that information would have been readily available. Guess what, assault web and some others makes that information (IP address) available.

With a domain name you can get alot more information about a person including their name and address if they listed it.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 9:07:45 PM EDT
[#42]
RBAD, you posted some material that is very insulting to those of the Islamic faith and contained graphic material.  I think you are naive to have not expected at least some negative reaction.  I'm surprised you only received one negative post.  If you can't take a single flame without "flying off the handle," then I don't think you should be a moderator.

RBAD wrote:
I guess your [71-Hour_Achmed's] true colors (AND allegiance) come out during times of condemnation and/or public exposure, huh?
View Quote

71-Hour_Achmed is not the enemy.  Your personal attacks on a him are not called for.  Accusing him of allegiance with the terrorists is dispicable.z
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 9:39:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Zoom,

Please back up the page a bit and read the posts more carefully.

I can take personal insults, attacks, flames, etc... without "flying off the handle".

What I will NOT accept is any public threat of violence or death (to ANYONE) posted on this site!

My comment to "71_hour_Achmed" was in response to his statement referring to me as "Scum".  
I accused him of allegiance to Towfiq, NOT allegiance to terrorists.

Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:47:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
Thank you for your compliment.  [b]Did you happen to read what your "friend" posted about "dying in short order"?[/b]
View Quote
I didn't know that I knew him, much less was his friend.  Do I?  Am I?  I doubt it, but anything is possible.
I guess your true colors (AND allegiance) come out during times of condemnation and/or public exposure, huh?
View Quote
I don't hide my true colors at any time, old fart.  Do you go around goose-stepping all the time, or do you wait until you're hiding behind a web browser?

Oh well, there are enough assholes like yourself in American society that you probably wouldn't have much difficulty fitting in.

Are you around Seattle?  Are you the guy who shot a 20-year-old kid about two months ago because he "looked Arab"?  Or is your "courage" limited to posting racist stereotyping on a web-based bulletin board?
Wow !
You folk really seem to get quite nervous about the in-depth examination of the "Peaceful Religion of Islam"
View Quote

"You folks"?  I don't recall ever mentioning what religion I belong to.  Just because the cute name I registered under includes "Achmed" doesn't mean I'm Arabic, you moron.
(FYI: This is the first time that I have ever posted a member's information in a public forum.)
View Quote
I really don't care whether it's the first, the last, or the only time -- any way you slice it, your posting whatever you could dig up on him, along with your threat to call his employer, make you an Asshole of the First Order.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 11:27:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote
I didn't know that I knew him, much less was his friend.  Do I?  Am I?  I doubt it, but anything is possible.
View Quote
I don't hide my true colors at any time, old fart.  Do you go around goose-stepping all the time, or do you wait until you're hiding behind a web browser?

Oh well, there are enough assholes like yourself in American society that you probably wouldn't have much difficulty fitting in.

Are you around Seattle?  Are you the guy who shot a 20-year-old kid about two months ago because he "looked Arab"?  Or is your "courage" limited to posting racist stereotyping on a web-based bulletin board?
Wow !
View Quote

"You folks"?  I don't recall ever mentioning what religion I belong to.  Just because the cute name I registered under includes "Achmed" doesn't mean I'm Arabic, you moron.
View Quote
I really don't care whether it's the first, the last, or the only time -- any way you slice it, your posting whatever you could dig up on him, along with your threat to call his employer, make you an Asshole of the First Order.
View Quote

When threats don’t work whine about discrimination eh Achmed? Drag out the jingoistic shit and wallow in it.

the man pointed out that the majority of Muslims are a violent people. He pointed out that you abuse your women. He pointed out that you mutilate people for the most trivial offence and that you kill for less than that.

The response:
A death threat.

Speaks volumes to me.

One question,
Was the violent response... shame or just petty gangbanger 'pride'?
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 11:45:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 11:49:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
[b]One question,
Was the violent responce... shame or just petty gangbanger 'pride'?[/b]

I am in awe. [;)]
View Quote

I would help if I could spell when I'm intoxicated [:D]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 11:54:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 11:55:13 PM EDT
[#49]
[img]http://www.seager-ministries.org/snakes.gif[/img]

[*][red]Matt 4:6-7 [/red] "If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down. For it is written: "`He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.'" [red] Jesus answered him, "It is also written: `[b]Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"[/b][/red] NIV[/*]

These snake handlers still don’t get it.  Cut yourself with a knife or purposely handle venomous snakes; pick your poison.  

Concerning the pictures of people slashing themselves:
[*]1 Kings 18:27-28  At noon Elijah began to taunt them. "Shout louder!" he said. "Surely he is a god! Perhaps he is deep in thought, or busy, or traveling. Maybe he is sleeping and must be awakened."  [b]So they [i](priests of Baal)[/i] shouted louder and slashed themselves with swords and spears, as was their custom, until their blood flowed.[/b] NIV[/*]

The issue which ALL problems in the middle east stem from is RELIGION.  All three monotheistic religions of the world (Jewish, Islamic and Christian) claim their right to control ONE spot in the middle east, and the final war on this planet will be because of it.  

Bottom line :  Islam hates the west (Christians) because of our support for the democracy in Israel (the Jewish religion), AND the fact that the west is based on freedom and (pseudo)Christian ideals.  Islam’s SOLE purpose is to destroy or convert anyone who is not of their faith.  
[size=4]The ones here who claim Islam is a peaceful religion are reinforcing a [b]placebo[/b] to comfort hopeful(gullible) westerners.[/size=4]  If those here in the USA truly are worshiping Islam with NO INTENT to convert by the sword, they are not true Islamic followers.  

Link Posted: 12/3/2001 12:02:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]One question,
Was the violent responce... shame or just petty gangbanger 'pride'?[/b]
I am in awe. [;)]
View Quote

I would help if I could spell when I'm intoxicated [:D]
View Quote

Don't you mean "intoximukaded"? [;D]
View Quote

What are yer feelins [sic] on the matter?
Was the violent response shame, or just a childish vent at being ‘dissed’?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top