Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2001 5:46:10 AM EDT
..an article by Byron York from NationalReview Online, but while reading it, please note the words that Clinton used each time a tragedy occurred - see how trite and insignificant those words appear in the clarity of hindsight!

The article is, however, much too long to post here and take up precious bandwidth. Please go to this website and mark it as one of your 'favorites':

[url]http://www.nationalreview.com/york/york-issue112901.shtml[/url]

Eric The(Wise)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 6:11:48 AM EDT
[#1]
"You could talk to him about income redistribution and he would talk to you for hours and hours. Talk to him about terrorism, and all you'd get was a series of grunts."

kinda says it all.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:21:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Who says that personal integrety don't count? My feeling is that his personal problems diverted his attention away from national issue.  He bombed an asprin factory and thought it producing nerve gas etc,$HIT!  He f'cked up big time. The news media is not attacking Bill because his views represent their views. I believe he is responsible for the USAF to keep the aging B52 until the year 2040 since we have no suitable replacement.  Bill cancelled the B2 bomber at 20 planes. Of course Bill crippled the CIA by going politcally correct, and now the same liberal news media is saying that we should not point fingers and go on with the job.  But my feeling is that at some point in time, someone will be held accountable for all of these f'ck ups; and it will go right to the top.  The deaths of 3,000 people on the 4 airliners, the destruction WTC, and the severe damage at Pentagon demands nothing less.  The liberal types are going to face the music and it will be an indictman against the liberal news media.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:25:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Warlord, based on a previous poll I'm an old fart and know I won't live to see accountability for a liberal in my time.  I hope you will.
Isn't it interesting how quickly Clinton became insignificant ?  Almost as if his friends the media (liberal) have become ashamed of him.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:40:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Could the American people sue him and his cohorts for being negligent, and not taking the necessary steps needed to prevent this tragedy?

Yes, it is pointless - but I was just wondering?

Tyler
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:05:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Tyler, can you imagine the media reaction to a suit of this type.  They would be forced to defend their own creation and defend they would.

Every day Clinton is without a camera to speak to is a victory for us.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:27:13 AM EDT
[#6]
We got your "Good Republican" badge coming off the prsesses right now, E. Its kind of a "trickle down" badge. Its not like the badges we give the actual benefactors of your vote. Those are real gold. But this one is going to be dipped in Ronald Reagans bedpan specially for you( He can't trickle on his own anymore)because of your fearless support of the current Republican tyrant who is too busy chiseling away at our rights to present the award himself. Our thanks are yours!

Grim(tellyourneighborstovotedemocrat,they're easiertokill)shaw
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:34:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:39:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If you're only 95% behind my cause I'm 100% against you. If you don't agree with me completely to the n'th degree on every thing I feel and know then you are a complete idiot and should be ridiculed in public before hanging or being stoned to death in the public square.
View Quote

Apply this to something, or someone, in the interest of clarification.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:41:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Ignore Clinton.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:41:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:54:34 AM EDT
[#11]
The Republicans are in office. Lets concentrate on keeping an eye on them. Things are changing fast.The traitor that does the most damage lives within safe boundaries. Our worst enemies are the ones, who out of fear are changing the laws of this country. Pretty soon the whole country is going to be wrapped up in a great big safety belt. Some of us don't want that.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 9:02:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 9:21:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Only the God-less,cowards,or the unrepentant need search every old ladies bag in the airport for plastic picnic knives. Those of us that accept that God is the Wind that pulls our ship into deep water or into port need have no fear whatsoever of the Evil one, or his servants.Who is going to run this country?
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:25:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Ahhh.... okaay.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:41:02 AM EDT
[#15]
You have to place some trust in Bush. This "war on terrorism" could become Orwellian over time if we let it. You know, one week we're at war with the West and the next week, "No, you're mistaken. We've always been at war with the East." Remember that?

The problem is if we suspend our liberties in support of a war that has no foreseeable end, have we not, in effect, permanently suspended our liberties? Sounds like Orwell's "1984" to me.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 11:08:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Lord, I'm glad some of you guys weren't around and running things during World War II.

I suppose one could claim they had the 'right' to buy as much sugar, tires, or gasoline as they damn well could afford.

Rationing be damned, says you! It's your god-given right to burn rubber!

Oh yeah, [u]we're[/u] the Revolutionaries that will overcome Leviathan for certain! Not.

We complain about long lines at the airport and that [b]some folks who are guilty of immigration law violations are being kept in jail![/b]

Do [b]you[/b] know which ones are 'al Queda' and which ones aren't? Well neither do I, but the authorities are checking!

Well immigration laws permit us to detain these non-citizens illegally in our country [u]indefintely[/u]! Read it and weep, weenies!

Eric The(WhenYouComeBackDownFromOrbit,MaybeWeCanDicussThis)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 11:19:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Newsday reported today that Clinton and his cohorts could have had bin Laden several years ago when the Sudan offered to extradite him.

Hindsight is always 20/20, but it makes me sick none the less
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 3:10:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
We got your "Good Republican" badge coming off the prsesses right now, E. Its kind of a "trickle down" badge. Its not like the badges we give the actual benefactors of your vote. Those are real gold. But this one is going to be dipped in Ronald Reagans bedpan specially for you( He can't trickle on his own anymore)because of your fearless support of the current Republican tyrant who is too busy chiseling away at our rights to present the award himself. Our thanks are yours!

Grim(tellyourneighborstovotedemocrat,they're easiertokill)shaw
View Quote

I just love it when I get you angry, E! Then we can discuss from what YOU know to be true, not something you read somewhere.

Who is the Republican party?
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 3:58:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Hello EricThe(Idon'tunderstandhowthissimpletrutheludesthemasses)Hun

"...An Indictment of Clinton."

Exactly. The WTC attack is one short term effect of the Clinton's and their gang of Democrats choice to disarm USA rather than fight Bin Ladin. The Clinton gang has an agenda and they follow it. Fighting Bin Ladin isn't part of the plan.

We do not know yet what the longer term effect of the Clinton era will be vis-à-vis China and the transfer of technology i.e. rocketry, satellites, and fusion weapons.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 4:02:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:35:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Lord, I'm glad some of you guys weren't around and running things during World War II.
View Quote

If we were running things, there wouldn't even have been a WWI, much less a WWII!

I suppose one could claim they had the 'right' to buy as much sugar, tires, or gasoline as they damn well could afford.
View Quote

You are DAMN correct we have that right. Rations violate so many rights, not to mention the Constitution.

Rationing be damned, says you! It's your god-given right to burn rubber!
View Quote

Damn straight. And I don't see what the problem is here, anyway. Rations were wrong then, and they would be wrong now.

Oh yeah, [u]we're[/u] the Revolutionaries that will overcome Leviathan for certain! Not.
View Quote

Okay... take a deep breath now.
We complain about long lines at the airport and that [b]some folks who are guilty of immigration law violations are being kept in jail![/b]
View Quote

Well I most certainly am complaining about the former, not the later, if that is indeed true

Do [b]you[/b] know which ones are 'al Queda' and which ones aren't? Well neither do I, but the authorities are checking!
View Quote

Good for them

Well immigration laws permit us to detain these non-citizens illegally in our country [u]indefintely[/u]! Read it and weep, weenies!
View Quote

"Those who deny other liberties deserve none for themselves" forget who said that, but very true

Eric The(WhenYouComeBackDownFromOrbit,MaybeWeCanDicussThis)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

I think you are the one in orbit, not us.

Oh, BTW. Lew Rockwell himself said Sept 11 was an indictment of Clinton. [url]http://www.lewrockwell.com/rockwell/hater.html[/url]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:41:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Warlord, based on a previous poll I'm an old fart and know I won't live to see accountability for a liberal in my time.  I hope you will.
Isn't it interesting how quickly Clinton became insignificant ?  Almost as if his friends the media (liberal) have become ashamed of him.
View Quote

I'm one of those old farts too! History will reflect on him for what its worth.  He was a piss-poor prez. I just hope that he gets disgraced before he kicks the bucket. Notice that in the article one of his lagacies was he balanced the budget.  Of course he can do it, if you cancel the B2 and cut the military strenght by half.  To me personally, Bill deserves to be blamed for the thousands of deaths and billion of dollars of property of the WTC attack. Not to mention the 9-11 also caused the USA to slide faster into a recession.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 9:34:24 PM EDT
[#23]
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/12/02/ret.terror.sudan/index.html[/url]

Clinton aides rejected al Qaeda info, story says
December 2, 2001 Posted: 7:46 PM EST (0046 GMT)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Clinton administration officials repeatedly rejected offers by Sudan's intelligence service to share information it had compiled about Osama bin Laden and the al Qaeda network during the organization's formative years in the 1990s, according to a report in the latest edition of Vanity Fair.

SEE LINK FOR REST OF STORY
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 12:31:08 AM EDT
[#24]
That just cheers me right up... [pissed]

Tyler
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top