User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2001 3:56:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 4:02:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 4:05:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 4:07:12 PM EDT
[#3]
How 'bout them Vols?!?!?!  Wonder what Spurrier's excuse will be this time?  
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 4:07:15 PM EDT
[#4]
GO VOLS!!!!!!!!

Got to love the ole Spurrier grimace! Don't get to see it that often. I know he HATES being beat by UT!   HA
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 8:22:55 PM EDT
[#5]
At least the right team in orange and white won this game.  Aaaaaggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 2:46:55 AM EDT
[#6]
YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My Volunteers pulled it off again!!!!!

WWWWWHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!  

"Wish that I was on ole Rockie down in the Tennessee hills, ain't no smoggie smoke on Rocky top, ain't no telephone bills."

"Once I had a girl on Rocky top, half bear the other half cat, wild as mean, but sweat as soda pop and I still dream about that."

"Rocky top, you'll always be, home sweet home to me,(my darklin') good ole Rocky top, Rocky Top Tennesse, Rocky Top Tennessee."

"Corn won't grow at all on Rocky Top, dirt's too rocky by far, that's why all the folks on Rocky Top, get their corn from a jar."

"Rocky top, you'll always be, home sweet home to me,(my darklin') good ole Rocky top, Rocky Top Tennesse, Rocky Top Tennessee."

"One, two strangers, climbed ole Rocky Top, looking for a moonshine still, strangers ain't come down from Rocky Top, reckon they never will."

"Rocky top, you'll always be, home sweet home to me, (my darklin') good ole Rocky top, Rocky Top Tennesse, Rocky Top Tennessee."

"Rocky Top Tennessee"

Yeah, Baby!!!!!!!!
[:D]

Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:25:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm sure the UF fans will have an easier time finding the Citrus Bowl this year than the team had finding the goal line last night..

[smoke]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 6:02:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:21:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Spurrier, amongst many grimaces said "We didn't have a very good two-point play."
Did he throw the hat ??  Did he throw the clipboard ?  Choke any assistant coaches ?
I didn't see the entire game.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top