Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2001 1:29:38 PM EDT
I don't have HBO and my father was only able to tape the first 5 episodes. I just watched the fifth episode and NEED to see the others. How many episodes are there?  Any word if they will be released on DVD or be replayed at a later date on HBO? With the high cost of producing this fantastic movie you would think they would try and capitalize on this awesome show.

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 1:38:20 PM EDT
[#1]
There were 10 episopes.

I would think that eventually, they will bring it out on DVD.

Jay
Arizona
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 2:34:23 PM EDT
[#2]
If they cut about 4hrs it might be worth watching again let alone buy.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 2:35:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 2:36:11 PM EDT
[#4]
i just say the first 3 eps its a awsome show! i so hope they release it to dvd.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 3:26:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Glad you like them.

and idaho-ar15, there are 10 episodes as well as the documentary "Standing Alone." And I couldn't imagine editting out one minute of this wonderful tribute.

Link Posted: 12/1/2001 3:41:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Glad you like them.

and idaho-ar15, there are 10 episodes as well as the documentary "Standing Alone." And I couldn't imagine editting out one minute of this wonderful tribute.
View Quote

AMEN!  Every minute of each episode is priceless.  It just goes to show that every once in a while, the US Army gets it right.  The Soldiers of Easy Company were without a doubt some of the finest fighting men this country has ever sent to war, regardless of military branch.  I know of at least 1 copy that will be bought if it is released on DVD.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 3:44:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I heard that HBO is planning on a fall 2002 release date. I do hope they make it sooner. It was a great series!
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 3:50:02 PM EDT
[#8]
It was a great show I would love it if they put it out on a dvd.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 8:00:36 AM EDT
[#9]
can you spell greed, capitalism?

YES
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top