Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2001 3:37:07 AM EDT
Tennessee plays Florida this weekend.  This has always been a rough game for us, but if we can keep rolling, we go to the SEC Championship!

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:31:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, Baby!!!!!!!!

[img]http://graphics.fansonly.com/schools/tenn/graphics/t.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:31:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, Baby!!!!!!!!

[img]http://graphics.fansonly.com/schools/tenn/graphics/t.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:43:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Hope you are not playing in the [b]Swamp..[/b]

Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:44:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hope you are not playing in the Swamp..

View Quote

Yeah, we are. And that's a BIG problem.

But I'm still pullin' fer my Vols.

Link Posted: 11/30/2001 5:12:06 AM EDT
[#5]
The Vols are toast!
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 5:16:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I hope Tennessee beats the crap out of Florida & make Spurrier cry [>(]

Link Posted: 11/30/2001 5:16:47 AM EDT
[#7]
I hate to break it to you guys, but it wouldn't matter where they are playing.  Don't start crying when the game is over by halftime!  Florida is just too good this year, and Tennessee is just too overrated!  I'll admit that ANYTHING can happen in Football on any given day, but it's just not going to happen.  

Tennessee - 13
Florida - 47

Florida should be playing Miami in the Rose Bowl.  That would be the best game, and Florida is probably the only team that can beat Miami.  

[i]Good Ol' Rocky Top......Second in the SEC![/i]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 5:24:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I hate to break it to you guys, but it wouldn't matter where they are playing.  Don't start crying when the game is over by halftime!  Florida is just too good this year, and Tennessee is just too overrated!  I'll admit that ANYTHING can happen in Football on any given day, but it's just not going to happen.  

Tennessee - 13
Florida - 47

Florida should be playing Miami in the Rose Bowl.  That would be the best game, and Florida is probably the only team that can beat Miami.  

[i]Good Ol' Rocky Top......Second in the SEC![/i]
View Quote

yeah, when was the Gators last national Championship??

Well, whenever it was, it was not since tennessee was national champions in 1998!!!!!!!

BTW, how their running back Graham?? [}:D]  And could Spurrier be MORE of a whining wuss???

I respect the Gators talent, but Steve Spurrier is a TOTAL nancy.

He's an embarassment to college football. And to sportsmanship.

besides that, he dresses funny. What's with the long john shirt under a polo?? Don't he know he's in Florida??? Did he go to the Forrest Gump school of fashion??? [}:D]

Link Posted: 11/30/2001 5:24:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Nobody makes me drink....

I'M A VOLUNTEER!!!!!!!!!!

Go Vols.....

[smoke]   [smoke]

My wife and I are both UT grads and living 14 miles from the Swamp sucks this time of year.  

Link Posted: 11/30/2001 7:36:58 AM EDT
[#10]
And could Spurrier be MORE of a whining wuss???

I respect the Gators talent, but Steve Spurrier is a TOTAL nancy.

He's an embarassment to college football. And to sportsmanship.
View Quote

It's called defending one of your players!  Standing up for one of your own!  I take it you weren't in the military......and if you were, you weren't in the Corps!  I'm glad you're not my son's coach!!

besides that, he dresses funny. What's with the long john shirt under a polo?? Don't he know he's in Florida??? Did he go to the Forrest Gump school of fashion???
View Quote

Yeah, keep running your mouth about Spurrier's looks, when you've got Phil "Fatass" Fulmer on your sidelines!  

yeah, when was the Gators last national Championship??  Well, whenever it was, it was not since tennessee was national champions in 1998!!!!!!!
View Quote

What difference does it make when the last time Florida won a Championship?  I live in the PRESENT!!  It was '96 btw, and the only reason UT won it in '98 is because FL giftwrapped it for you and missed a field goal!  

BTW, how their running back Graham??
View Quote

It doesn't matter how Earnest Graham is!  Florida has Robert Gillespie and Willie Green, who both would be starting backs for a team like Tennessee!

[b]Let me just say that you won't be running your mouth after Saturday![/b]  
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 7:57:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
[b]Let me just say that you won't be running your mouth after Saturday![/b]  
View Quote

Regardless of whether the Vols win or lose, Spurrier will STILL be a jerk. [}:D]

What kills me is how all the football fans who live in Florida, slide from Miami to the Noles to the Gators, and back again. It just depends on who is winning at the time. Hey - just an observation.

[}:D]

Link Posted: 11/30/2001 7:58:34 AM EDT
[#12]
The enemies of my enemies are my allies.  As a Georgia Bulldog, I hope the Vols kick Spurrier's arse!
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:36:10 AM EDT
[#13]
SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
jboze is in the next room, he has his pipe going with a big fat bowel!!!!!!!!!

Sir, you are absolutely high to think the Gators have got a hot leaping frog's ass of a chance to beat the Volunteers!

And just to remember if you all have forgotten or would like to learn or better yet to become a true Volunteers fan:

"Wish that I was on ole Rockie down in the Tennessee hills, ain't no smoggie smoke on Rocky top, ain't no telephone bills."

"Once I had a girl on Rocky top, half bear the other half cat, wild as mean, but sweat as soda pop and I still dream about that."

"Rocky top, you'll always be, home sweet home to me,(my darklin') good ole Rocky top, Rocky Top Tennesse, Rocky Top Tennessee."

"Corn won't grow at all on Rocky Top, dirt's too rocky by far, that's why all the folks on Rocky Top, get their corn from a jar."

"Rocky top, you'll always be, home sweet home to me,(my darklin') good ole Rocky top, Rocky Top Tennesse, Rocky Top Tennessee."

"One, two strangers, climbed ole Rocky Top, looking for a moonshine still, strangers ain't  come down from Rocky Top, reckon they never will."

"Rocky top, you'll always be, home sweet home to me, (my darklin') good ole Rocky top, Rocky Top Tennesse, Rocky Top Tennessee."

"Rocky Top Tennessee"

Yeah, Baby!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 11/30/2001 9:33:44 AM EDT
[#14]
As I said before....[b]Good Ol' Rocky Top....Second in the S.E.C.![/b]

What kills me is how all the football fans who live in Florida, slide from Miami to the Noles to the Gators, and back again. It just depends on who is winning at the time. Hey - just an observation.
View Quote

Obviously, you don't "observe" very well!  There are very few people in this state that root for even 2 of the 3 College Football Powerhouses we possess!  All of the fans despise each other, and the instate rivalries are much greater than any Conference rivalries.  Obviously, if I was pulling for the best FL team, I would be rooting for the Canes, since they are "#1"?!?!  I'll admit when a team is good, but I would never root for the Noles or the Canes, even if they were playing Tennessee! It's just something that isn't done here in Football Country!

FACE IT GUYS....TENNESSEE JUST DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!  

Link Posted: 11/30/2001 10:17:44 AM EDT
[#15]
I am in a mixed marriage...my wife is a UF fan and I am a Hurricane fan. [:D]
That said, I don't think there is any way in hell Tennessee beats Florida tomorrow.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 12:26:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Tennessee don't have a chance in the swamp.
[img]http://virtualtour.ufl.edu/images/stadium1.jpg[/img]

[b][blue]GO[/blue] [orange]GATORS[/orange][/b]

[img]http://www.uaa.ufl.edu/facilities/head.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 12:43:59 PM EDT
[#17]
[img]http://sumterseminoleclub.tripod.com/dr.jpg[/img]

Coincidence????

I think NOT.

Link Posted: 11/30/2001 1:06:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
[img]http://sumterseminoleclub.tripod.com/dr.jpg[/img]

Coincidence????

I think NOT.

View Quote

You're right...there's no way a red X like that could be a coincidence...
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 2:05:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Direct quote from Uncle Steve Spurrier....

"You can't spell "Citrus", without UT!!!

Link Posted: 11/30/2001 2:40:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'M A VOLUNTEER!!!!!!!!!!

Go Vols.....
View Quote

The price of mags & ammo just went up Don!  [:D]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 3:02:46 PM EDT
[#21]
PHAT PHIL will lose again
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 3:33:14 PM EDT
[#22]
I dare anyone to guess which side of this debate I fall on.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 3:59:59 PM EDT
[#23]
[size=6] [green] GO DUCKS [/green] [/size=6]

oops am I in the wrong place?
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:20:22 PM EDT
[#24]
baby, the only thing we have left to do is play the damn game!

Go Vols!
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:44:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Thanks alot Kevin....  

I have to live here plus now pay more for mags and ammo..   No wonder I drink!!!!!

[smoke]   [smoke]    [smoke]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 5:05:30 PM EDT
[#26]
My two favorite teams are Bama and whoever plays Florida!!!  I hope the Vols beat Florida and then win the SEC Championship Game!!!  I just love to see Spurrier cry and whine!!!
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 5:53:50 PM EDT
[#27]
rrroll tide
(Notice how small and quiet this post is.)
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 2:48:51 AM EDT
[#28]
WWWWHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOP, there it is!!!!!!!
VOLUNTEERS VOLUNTEERS VOLUNTEERS VOLUNTEERS

VOLS SEC BOUND!  GIVE EM HELL BOYS!

"Wish that I was on ole Rockie down in the Tennessee hills, ain't no smoggie smoke on Rocky top, ain't no telephone bills."

"Once I had a girl on Rocky top, half bear the other half cat, wild as mean, but sweat as soda pop and I still dream about that."

"Corn won't grow at all on Rocky Top, dirt's too rocky by far, that's why all the folks on Rocky Top, get their corn from a jar."

"One, two strangers, climbed ole Rocky Top, looking for a moonshine still, strangers ain't come down from Rocky Top, reckon they never will."

"Rocky top, you'll always be, home sweet home to me, (my darklin') good ole Rocky top, Rocky Top Tennesse, Rocky Top Tennessee."

"Rocky Top Tennessee"
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 12:18:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Congrats!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top