Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2001 5:34:56 AM EDT
I was just reading the bill(?) HR1014 that is linked on the main ar15.com page.  What a crock.  I really think we need warning labels not on the guns, but on the politicians.

WARNING:  Voting for Democrats can be dangerous for your Second Amendment Rights!

WARNING: Confiscatory tax rates possible!

WARNING:  Million Mom Marchers may actually shoot you!

WARNING: Once elected, Democrats are tougher to get rid of than herpes! (And are about as embarrassing)

WARNING: All but guilty terrorists have more rights than you as a gun owner if your wife gets a restraining order!

WARNING:  If you are dumb enough to point a loaded gun at yourself and pull the trigger, a ballistically induced aperture in the subcutaneous environment will be produced.  Death, injury, or if you are lucky, only embarrassment is possible!

Warning:  This gun actual shoots bullets at high enough velocity and can cause death or injury!  No really, it can.  I'm not kidding. No, it is not a toy.

WARNING:  Do not floss your teeth (tooth) with front sight! Misalignment of sight possible!

WARNING: Hammer on gun is not for driving nails!

WARNING: Firing pin not for sewing!

WARNING: A cocked and unlocked 1911 carried in your front pocket will make you the only acceptable man in the nation to Hillary Clinton.

Oops.  Boss coming.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 7:44:22 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL!
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 7:48:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Amen
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top