Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2001 5:45:52 PM EDT
just saw Giraldo Rivera on Fox news, says that he won't give up without a fight, AK in the bedroom and traveling armed with N Alliance armed guards.
Harsh talk from a major Klinton suck-up, but only shows how the attitude changes when your ass is on the line, there is no 911 and you are responsible for your own protection.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 7:01:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate that guy.  I hope to god he gets popped.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 7:02:08 PM EDT
[#2]
He's a bitch.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I think he's trying to become a Journalist?
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 7:07:39 PM EDT
[#4]
That's funny.  Every time I see his ugly face on tv I think "please, let an errant smart bomb or mortar shell take him out NOW."

That guy is such a tool.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 8:25:51 PM EDT
[#5]
A "smart" bomb would be innapropriate.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 8:47:28 PM EDT
[#6]
He claims he's looking for Bin Laden. I'm waiting for him to check Al Capones' vault.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 9:14:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Bin Laden won't like him either, isn't he part Jewish?
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 9:21:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Speaking of Capone's vault... I remember seeing that.  Part of the show was him shooting a real, full auto Tommy Gun.  He was smiling ear to ear, said it was a blast.  Well, here was a die-hard anti-gunner liberal, and he had a good time shooting rock and roll.  Now, he has to depend on a weapon.  He stated tonight he and his brother was armed, and if the Taliban came for them, they vowed to go down fighting.  Well!

And then MY personal favorite Gov in the US, ex Navy Seal, wrestler, etc, Jesse Ventura, was on, and said this was not a war of terror against the US's buildings or government, it was a war against its PEOPLE.  That WE THE PEOPLE were the ones in danger.  You and me.  Our wives and kids.  Our neighbors.

Well if that is so, and others in government have said the same, then any that try to disarm us are denying us of the ability to defend ourselves in the face of an ongoing war.  This is not some imagined enemy, some future maybe, this enemy is real, here and now.  Disarming us is tantamount to attempted murder.  We have every right to defend ourselves, against enemies foreign AND domestic.

One of these days we just may have to.

From MY cold, dead fingers.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 10:05:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I hope there's a bouncing betty over there with his name on it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 3:14:12 PM EDT
[#10]
The Capone Caper was even worse then you know.

In the infamous Capone Vault show Our Hero is seen blazing away with a Thompson SMG.  As he fires he suddenly makes a "dancing" rush at the targets, still firing, until he's just a few feet away from the targets.

Truth:  The session was filmed in a downtown Chicago building once used by the Capone mob.  Our Hero's "targets" were against a brick wall.
Since no bullets bounced back in his face, there were questions from some unkind people asking about this .  Sure enough, they had to admit that Our Hero was shooting blanks.

In spite of his attempts to rehabilitate himself into a real reporter, I will always remember the Capone Caper, the fistfights on trashy TV shows, the VERY PC name change, (which is the reason he got a network start),
and most of all his viscious defense of "Billy Boy" Clinton and company.

As far as I'm concerned, he's STILL shooting blanks.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 3:23:47 PM EDT
[#11]
good old Gerald Rivers couldn't get a TV show...sounds too much like a white guy.....but Geraldo Rivera!  Now, there's a minority grant in the making.

No_Expert
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 3:51:29 PM EDT
[#12]
The only packing he's familiar with involves fudge.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 4:12:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have never seen him in his brodcasts with a gun.
However he bragged about hireing 25 Pashtun gunmen on Fox's bill, as of his last appearance he is wandering around North Afganistan with his rent-a-posse looking for the men who murdered the Swedish TV reporter who was the most recent journalist to get capped.[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 4:12:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
ROTFLMAO!! Thanks a lot, I just spewed beer all over my keyboard!!!
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 4:51:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah, I heard him talking tough.  I hope some old Mujahideen picks up one of those folding metal chairs Gerry Rivers interviews people in, and breaks his nose with it (again).

---------
"Klaptrap Nikto Barrabus"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top