Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2001 6:24:07 AM EDT
We already knew that, but here's more proof:

[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/School_Violence/[/url]

She spilled the beans because she had a tiny spark of a conscience.  Thank God for that.

D'Oh!  Forgot the tags.  Need coffee.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 7:53:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't believe that.  Women make SCARY terrorists.  Back in the 1970's-1980's when I kept up with such stuff, airline hijackings were a big deal.

One of the main considerations when dealing with a hijack situation was "Is a woman involved as a hijacker?".  If a woman WAS involved as participant, it was highly likely the end result was going to be a shoot.

Women who do this sort of thing are VERY committed and not likely to surrender.  And are more likely than males to harm hostages.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 10:00:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't kid yourself "Kid". Chicks are dangerous. When the Algerians rebelled against the French women were used to transport weapons/intelligence/bombs. It is very bad for a man to converse with a Muslim woman, the French knew that and left them alone for the most part, the Algerians knew that and used it to their advantage. Result? Bye, bye Frenchy. Resistance forces in Europe during WWII used women extensively to gather intelligence and as saboteurs. The Viet Cong used women as well. You can bet that there were women involved in 9/11 in one way or another and when we see the forthcoming attack on U.S. troops in Afghanistan (and we will) You can bet women will be involved. Third world types understand our western view of woman and exploit that. "Women make lousey terrorists"? don't judge them all because one was weak. They are easily as dangerous if not more so than any men. They are well suited for that kind of warfare.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 10:07:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't say it better than "Arock and Sukebe."
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 11:32:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Back in the '70s and '80s, the European terrorist orgs were made up largely of women.  And most of them were upper class and college educated.

The most dangerous terrorist we have here in the US is also a college educated woman who has managed to infiltrate the US Senate.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 11:41:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Today's guest terrorist:

Ulrike Meinhof.

Female.

Of the Baader-Meinhof gang.

One bad bunch of beings, one very bad woman.

'Nuff said.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 11:47:39 AM EDT
[#6]
A mean or pi##ed off women is a very dangerous animal.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 12:41:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Sure, there was Friedericke Krabbe, Angelica Speitel, LA gang chicks, the Manson girls, the sniper babes of the VC, etc.  I'm not saying women are in capable of atrocities but most of the REAL damage done by terrorists has been done by young zealous MEN.  A woman blew the whistle on the latest Columbine massacre wannabe clone.

Lord knows I know how dangerous women can be, but by and large women are less likely to PHYSICALLY maim and kill you.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 12:50:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I suggest reading up on books about armed resistance around the world. Time and time again, no matter what country or year, women are some of the most coldhearted and vicious killers out there.

Av.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 1:15:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I know my wife would make a great terrorist.  She scares the shit out of me!

(Please don't tell her I said that, she'd kick my ass.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top